New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613907 members (6 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Meet requests > Can accomadate in Huntingdon

See newest message in thread

Can accomadate in Huntingdon

By *ow1  (M) 11 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

V genuine seeking a very special person ,message me some time soon .

Andy 50

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Starting to think this site is just fake

Seeking a sexy lady to spend hours and hours playing with

Get in touch

Ultimate gent here

V respectful and v discrete too

*iManExeter By *iManExeter  (M) 11 weeks ago

It is spelled accommodate!

"Seeking a sexy lady to spend hours and hours playing with

Get in touch

Ultimate gent here

V respectful and v discrete too "

It is spelled discreet!

Get a life you twat

By *eorgem  (M) 11 weeks ago

Well said. It always amazes me to see how many people criticise others for minor typos, grammatical errors, etc. I think everyone would have understood your message.

Even ignoring the fake profiles, which only add to the ratio, the real problem is that there are about ten active men on this site for every active lady.

Don't despair though, you'll find one or two if you don't get despondent and persist with your efforts.

"Well said. It always amazes me to see how many people criticise others for minor typos, grammatical errors, etc. I think everyone would have understood your message.

Even ignoring the fake profiles, which only add to the ratio, the real problem is that there are about ten active men on this site for every active lady.

Don't despair though, you'll find one or two if you don't get despondent and persist with your efforts."

What an utterly stupid thing to type! I did not criticise ANYONE! I pointed out two gross spelling errors. Spelling errors etc are made by lazy people. Errors on this and other sites are indicated by a red line under the misspelled words so their is no excuse for actually making them.

You assume (very wrongly) that everyone understands everything that anyone types no matter how badly spelled and written it is. This is manifestly NOT the case! Stop talking utter utter nonsense.

By *eorgem  (M) 11 weeks ago

I'm sure other people will form their own views.

See I told you.

A twat with a capital T

Ha ha ha ha he he he ............

By *eamusxxx  (M) 11 weeks ago

line under the misspelled words so their is no excuse for actually making them.

Their as in belonging to or associated with. Tut, tut, schoolboy error. Made a bit of an arse of yourself

By  *ighwycombe    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 11 weeks ago

"Well said. It always amazes me to see how many people criticise others for minor typos, grammatical errors, etc. I think everyone would have understood your message.

Don't despair though, you'll find one or two if you don't get despondent and persist with your efforts.

What an utterly stupid thing to type! I did not criticise ANYONE! I pointed out two gross spelling errors. Spelling errors etc are made by lazy people. Errors on this and other sites are indicated by a red line under the misspelled words so their is no excuse for actually making them.

You assume (very wrongly) that everyone understands everything that anyone types no matter how badly spelled and written it is. This is manifestly NOT the case! Stop talking utter utter nonsense."

Firstly you do it all the Time. Secondly by pointing out the errors you are being critical... for all u know he could have difficulties with reading or writing and u highlighting it could be making him feel like crap! There is no need for you to point out spelling or grammatical errors whatsoever.

"line under the misspelled words so their is no excuse for actually making them.

Their as in belonging to or associated with. Tut, tut, schoolboy error. Made a bit of an arse of yourself "

I suggest that you re read the posting that you are falsely saying is incorrect! For your information in this instance the use of the word there or their IS correct!

You assume (very wrongly) that everyone understands everything that anyone types no matter how badly spelled and written it is. This is manifestly NOT the case! Stop talking utter utter nonsense.

Firstly you do it all the Time. Secondly by pointing out the errors you are being critical... for all u know he could have difficulties with reading or writing and u highlighting it could be making him feel like crap! There is no need for you to point out spelling or grammatical errors whatsoever. "

What a nonsensical house of cards you are attempting to construct to support your ridiculous argument! There is absolutely no evidence to support your assumptions about people that they have any 'difficulties with reading or writing' as you put it. I hope you never get called to jury service. Because the accused wouldn't stand a chance of a fair trial with you assuming whatever you like about them!

By *unning69  (M) 11 weeks ago

"line under the misspelled words so their is no excuse for actually making them.

Their as in belonging to or associated with. Tut, tut, schoolboy error. Made a bit of an arse of yourself

I suggest that you re read the posting that you are falsely saying is incorrect! For your information in this instance the use of the word there or their IS correct! "

I beg to differ there was no person in the sentence to the possessive their is incorrect.

Add a new message to this topic