New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613699 members (2 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Meet requests > Leicester early October

See newest message in thread

Leicester early October

XXX pic...
login to view
By *live72   profile verified by photo (M) 49 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Fully bisexual and kinky male heading to the Marriott hotel in Leicester October 9th - 11th, able to host in my hotel room the evenings of 9th and 10th and early morning of the 11th of October.

Extremely respectful of any limits, excellent hygiene, absolutely love giving pleasure and happy to play with men, women, couples, TV/TS/XD and anyone I haven't mentioned

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *live72   profile verified by photo (M) 48 weeks ago

I have one guy that I'm meeting, of there's any women that fancy a threesome with two bi guys or any bi/gay guys that fancy being taken by two versatile/top guys then please get in contact

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ressmeupho   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 47 weeks ago

I’ll be the sub

XXX pic...
login to view
By *live72   profile verified by photo (M) 47 weeks ago

"I’ll be the sub"

If you can make it to Leicester on the evening of either the 9th or 10th of October, already have one sub x-dresser verified and coming, have decided due to the interest it will now become a group session, probably maximum of five of us in total, last time I did something like this I had over twenty people wanting to come but decided that's too many for a hotel room, so in the end I invited four select people and they all turned up, was a fantastic meet and have feedback from that session on my profile on cottaging.

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

did this take place? if so how did it all go? did everyone turn up? was thee much debauchery or was it a case of many shrinnking violets

Add a new message to this topic