New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login480047 members (171 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Meet requests > mmf

See newest message in thread

mmf

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi guy's we are looking for a male to join us tonight for mmf fun , but who new it would be so hard to find any one else have the same problem ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Yes

Really? Crikey, we're surprised.

*aptain_mithras By *aptain_mithras  (M)  over a year ago

"Really? Crikey, we're surprised. "

You and me both

Well we don't get a lot of interest have try'd and try'd and each time we do we get let down at the last min or get people who don't read our profile lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ffie   profile verified by photo (F  over a year ago

I am the other half of bubbly and squeak and i added a meet post earlier and ive had no replies.. not even one, this site used to be so good, and it seems to have seriously gone down hill... not a happy lady at the moment

*ndyuk1 By *ndyuk1   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Just read this and your thoughts on the site - it seems more of a social site, than one for meets (compared to what it used to be).

Only ever several hundred online at a time, but those online seem to chat, chat and chat a bit more.

For what it is worth, if we lived closer - I would have loved to have joined in with you!

Andy, you're right about the diminishing numbers. Not sure about it becoming more os a social site though. It still seems to be working for myself and most of the folk I chat too. I also have accounts on other larger sites and find this one works best for me. I don't even look at the other sites now ;D

One of the biggest problems with meets is the distance people would have to travel,I would be prepared to travel up to about fourty miles but some people will only stay in their own area which narrows the odds down considerably

XXX pic...
login to view
By *on47uk   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I am always up for meets with couples but distance plays a part in that, i had a couple in Gosport say i was to far away ! I wonder if people think the isle of wight is a channel island some times. That is why i end up going to nude saunas now for fun.

"One of the biggest problems with meets is the distance people would have to travel,I would be prepared to travel up to about fourty miles but some people will only stay in their own area which narrows the odds down considerably"

Really, only 40 miles? I travel a 100mile each way to see my fb, but I expect more than quicky, min of 4 hr meet!

*ndyuk1 By *ndyuk1   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I would do the same and travel a decent distance for a meet, but people at the other end dont appreciate the genuine willingness to travel - so nothing but local meets happen.

I find it the same when I am working away from home. Locals to my hotel dont seem to appreciate I am genuine either - so like above, it stays local.

While we've not had the amounts of meets we would have liked due to time constraints we have no complaints whatsoever about the amount of contact we've had from others. Yes we've had our fair share of pests too, but the majority have been legitimate. We've also made sure we've done our bit by making first contact with as many as possible, after - of course - reading profiles carefully.

I would love to meet a couple for some MMF.

*ack12 By *ack12   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I am often near the couples that are looking for a mmf meet, when you contact them that your within 2 to 5 miles of them 90% of the time get deleted, makes me wonder if there on here just to see how many replys there can rack up, Spoils it for genuine folk that they just wont bother contacting any more

That distance (2-5 miles) is far too close for my liking and possibly theirs, they might even know you, thats why they closed their profile!

A meet at least 20 miles is close enough for me.

The guy I travel the 100 miles for, is well worth the time and effort to get there, I'd rather travel to him, then I know I definitely don't know anyone lol!

We're new to all this, and whilst we are looking for couples only, I appreciate what your saying because on the short time we've been on this site we have come across people who seem as willing as us for a meet then you either get blocked or something else lol. We're not complaining about this though, but does make you wonder about the how authentic people are being, and we think its just the nature of a site such as this for such things to be happening xx

*ack12 By *ack12   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I travel with my job, being near about 2 to 5 miles is where i am for that night so there would be no chance of the couple knowing me unless we meet before

By *teveee101  (M)  over a year ago

i would travel, within reason!..think about 40-50 miles would be acceptable..would love to try mmf..

Add a new message to this topic