New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login473115 members (212 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Meet requests > 3sum meet in Reading

See newest message in thread

3sum meet in Reading

*onkey1969 By *onkey1969   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Any bi-male or bi-females who would like to meet up with me and my fuck buddy for some hot 3sum fun. She has not had a another female on female experience so am looking for her to get her pussy well n truly fucked by another woman. Also if you are near Burghfield Reading this coming Thursday you may get the oppurtunity to see us in action. We know of a very nice n quiet spot near there where no one rarely goes there during the day. So if you are interested msg me on here or email **g32@... [register free to see email addresses] making sure to mention "Burghfield" so i know what its about. Getting back to that 3sum....we dont mind a male or female joining us...she wants to fuck another woman but just as much she wants to watch me fuck a VERY nawty TV (you MUST be convincing, slim, smooth up to 35!!!) like I said msg me for details or you WILL miss out on this thursdays action!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

change to what we want...willing to meet up with a bi male to 35 again must be slim and smooth....u must have pics

anyone interested? we are gonna be burghfield way on thursday around 2pm and are looking for maybe one or two others to join in with us!! let us know by replying...then those who we invite to join us will be told of the location in a private message!

Add a new message to this topic