New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613575 members (0 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Dogging forum > Youtube...

See newest message in thread

Youtube...

By *omu  (M) 10 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Lockdown Youtube exhaustion...

Having exhausted a lot of the things on Youtube, I chanced across this 'URBAN Stealth Car Camping in London' channel....

Now, I've been around quite a few places used for dogging. And spent some time (loads) travelling up-and-down, to/from, Brighton. Long ago I got fed-up with the route down from the M25 and departed at junction 9 (obligatory visit to Wisley and Cobham services first) and took the A24 into Worthing. Stopping at a carpark along the way to sleep (sort of, eventually). It always used to be "interesting".

Trudging through his various episodes of sleeping in his car, and waiting for him to either blow himself up or asphyxiate himself, I chanced upon his episode where he camped out at that same carpark I used to go to. Only he did it this year. Going on his (naive) comments, I must make a return visit/s soon...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onyDunn  (M) 10 weeks ago

Yes That was an interesting watch. He is a bit naive or at least pretending to be. I wonder...

Yes, I did too!

The hairpin carpark was extremely good. Haven't been there for 4-ish years now....also, he seems to not bother about "lockdown". Pretty much like me..

"Fish and chips, watching football and stealth camping. Surely life doesn't get much better than this"

Deffo Old Skool !

XXX pic...
login to view
By *erpentine   profile verified by photo (M) 10 weeks ago

looks an interesting bit of viewing ,please PM me how to watch ,cheers

Go to YouTube and enter 'urban stealth car camping in London' in the search window.....

By *omu  (M) 8 weeks ago

“No dogging has occurred in this car, so far; although that could be the next idea”

I quite like this guy...

By *omu  (M) 4 weeks ago

“Popular dogging area stealth car camping”

Wills Whereabouts

Youtube

Tonight.

By *omu  (M) 4 weeks ago

Bit of a let-down really.....Reig*** hill.....I think it's mainly yobs and dealers now..

By *onyDunn  (M) 2 weeks ago

I quite liked watching the latest one with the girlfriend sharing the car. There is another youtube channel I watch where a photographer has completed a van conversion. This could be the way to go

By *omu  (M) 2 weeks ago

I like Nic roams....girl in a van.

Don’t quite see how that guy gets away with the drone shots, especially in London..

Add a new message to this topic