New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613357 members (4 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Dogging forum > Herts N London borders Dogging

See newest message in thread

Herts N London borders Dogging

By *ucsmith1  (M) 3 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi all, has anyone seen any dogging taking place during lock down? Am out walking and have found some amazing spots, just wondered if anyone else is out having fun or considerung. I am looking for females or Couples. No gay men, as am straight.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onyDunn  (M) 3 weeks ago

I have been about during lockdown, driving passed places that were closed or just seeing empty car parks when they were not blocked at the entrances. Before Easter everywhere was empty. Up to VE day still empty. Since then the roads are busier and some car parks have re-opened. Absence of doggers and dogging still. Just families day times and youngsters at night.

Would you play if there was a chance of catching C19?

By *ucsmith1  (M) 2 days ago

Until things open again and Covid lockdown rules are relaxed, I guess things will slowly start to return to normal. Maybe cars will have windows shut, with guys wanking off onto windows or car glory holes? Will dogging change in any other way? Lets see.

By *omu  (M) 2 days ago

Normal never stopped here. After the first few weeks of luckdown [my spelling], things just carried-on as normal. Several couples have been through (non stopped, the layby is full of trucks again). Had another couple in the night before last. Things were getting interesting with the guy having no kit on and the womans head buried in his lap, when the police drove in. Oh well, sh## 'appens. The timid tranny was in Tuesday night, car door open and legs akimbo waiting.....and the Barby-doll tranny was walking about last night trying to tempt someone. And one of last years "yoof" made a solo return and got porked in the wood. Life goes on.

Add a new message to this topic