New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613438 members (3 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Dogging forum > Sign of Brexit times

See newest message in thread

Sign of Brexit times

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ccidentalVoyuer   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Whilst taking an evening stroll one evening in a Dutch city, I was approached by a young lady who asked in Dutch if I would like a handjob for 20 euro..I proclaimed I didn't understand Dutch and I was English. She then spoke in perfect English and asked if I would like a handjob for 40 euro. I asked why when she asked in Dutch it was 20 euro but 40 when she realised I was English. She shrugged her shoulders and said...Brexit! Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthwalesmale1  (M)  over a year ago

So did you take her up on her offer? You could have said you voted remain (even if you didn't) and perhaps knocked the price back down to 20.

*9AL By  *9AL    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Perhaps the remain campaign got it wrong I never herd anyone mention the whores would be more expensive if we left the EU

By *eo moore  (M)  over a year ago

They are bound to be more expensive after brexit, they are losing our subsidies!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oonshadow   profile verified by photo (F  over a year ago

Buy British

By *omu  (M)  over a year ago

They were cheaper prior to the referendum....the exchange rate than was 1:1.32 pound-euro. Now it's 1:1.17!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Buy British"

Is that an offer? Prices should be age related, after all don't want some old crow with arthritic hands!

"Perhaps the remain campaign got it wrong I never herd anyone mention the whores would be more expensive if we left the EU "

I wonder if the male members of the ERG would have been so keen on leaving if they thought they would have to pay double for their weekly sessions with the dutch hooker that dresses up like their nanny used to when she got them up for prep school?

XXX pic...
login to view

"Buy British

Is that an offer? Prices should be age related, after all don't want some old crow with arthritic hands! "

But you might enjoy a gummy mouth

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had my share of gummy mouths, bit like a hard beak and their lips split more easily. They're like born again virgins complete with "re-sealed" hymens, jus not so juicy!

By *ardbellend  (M)  over a year ago

Many things have gone up due to Brexit and that's with not even being able to leave

*edhot2007 By *edhot2007  (M)(F  over a year ago

"Buy British"

and stop moaning, start producing more, saves imports protects the environment, win win situation

XXX pic...
login to view

stop selling great British brands to foreign countries

XXX pic...
login to view

I mean stop selling the companies not the products

By *ipsforlips   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"I mean stop selling the companies not the products"

"I mean stop selling the companies not the products"

Yes you mean Landrover, Rolls Royce, steel etc couldn't agree more that is why they think they have us over a barrel

"stop selling great British brands to foreign countries"

How exactly do you do that? Would you make it against the law? Would that then mean that no British company would be allowed to buy a foreign brand.

Don't get me wrong I wish British companies still owned our famous brands but that's just wishful thinking. Our top football teams are all foreign owned and managed, and they seem to be doing a better job of when they were owned by us.

Not to worry though once we Brexit then everything will be just as it was when we had an empire that the sun never set on, and we will be the envy of the world

And we'll all be driving Allegros'...

Face facts; British management can't manage.

*9AL By  *9AL    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Bring back square wheels

And we'll all be driving Allegros'...

"And we'll all be driving Allegros'...

Face facts; British management can't manage."

Bull shit why do people always talk Britain down ?

*orkshire rock By *orkshire rock   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Bull shit why do people always talk Britain down ?"

Exactly! we are not perfect by any stretch but we are GREAT Britain,we survived quite well before the corrupt Euro politicians got their grubby little fingers into us and we'll get better when we leave.

#xenophobic little Englander me

By *ndrew932  (M)  over a year ago

Bull shit why do people always talk Britain down ?

Exactly! we are not perfect by any stretch but we are GREAT Britain,we survived quite well before the corrupt Euro politicians got their grubby little fingers into us and we'll get better when we leave.

#xenophobic little Englander me"

100% agree with you Yorkshire Rock!! eu is a corrupt money making machine for Junker, Kinnock and the rest of them.

I passed my driving test in an Allegro it was not a bad car, I wouldn't go as far as saying it was good but plenty of worse cars have been made by other manufactures .

Good luck then. By the way...there are no British owned mass production cars...all Fords, for instance, are imported. I understand their engine plant will be on the move as we leave the EU...still, it will all be for the best...get used to having health insurance, because the NHS is sure to cease to be free at the point of treatment (I always get asked if I would like a more private bed when I go into hospital now...£70 a week). If you think that won't happen...then you are not paying attention very well..

And all the planes will fall from the sky, world war three will start every one will be unemployed we will have no doctors or nurses, sound familiar ??????????????????????????

But hey we might win the eurovision song contest yippeeeeeeee

we will all be sitting round playing the BJ Brexit blues !

By *ndrew932  (M)  over a year ago

All the pro eu clowns don't realise that had we voted to stay in, they, their sons and daughters would be eligible for conscription into the new eu military, which would be paid for by compulsory increased contributions and as the eu would be controlling our taxes and interest rates that will be easy money for them!!! And of course by that time the currency in this land would be the euro!!!!

And all the so called refugees that Mertle and the like let into europe by the millions will have european pasports giving them the right to walk into this country legaly and claim benifits, but ofcourse we need them because they are all (doctors and nurses)

By *abrielle4fun  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

"All the pro eu clowns don't realise that had we voted to stay in, they, their sons and daughters would be eligible for conscription into the new eu military, which would be paid for by compulsory increased contributions and as the eu would be controlling our taxes and interest rates that will be easy money for them!!! And of course by that time the currency in this land would be the euro!!!!"

Reading this thread has been hilarious, thanks for the laughs guys. I love paranoid brexiters who don't even realise what they should really be worried about.

By *abrielle4fun  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

"And all the so called refugees that Mertle and the like let into europe by the millions will have european pasports giving them the right to walk into this country legaly and claim benifits, but ofcourse we need them because they are all (doctors and nurses)"

Um, no, the problems with migrants from the EU has been down to the UK government not exercising its right to restrict entry in accordance with EU rules. I suppose if Tory Blair and his blue Labour government and subsequent Tory regimes had set restrictions then some people wouldn't have voted brexit.

personally, I want to be able to move freely around Europe, I like to travel, I guess a lot of people don't.

Well we have traveled (freely) all around europe for years and years and never had any problems before so I don't see differance, if you fly you need a pasport no big deal and as for migrants yes blair did fuck it up but only with the eastern europeans that joined the eu later the rest of europe has an automatic right to enter Britain and there is nothing anybody can do about it except if we leave

A few facts. More NON-EU migrants arrive here than EU citizens...5.6 million versus 3.7 million.

If we leave without a withdrawal agreement (the favoured route bu most politicians) then all our prior agreements with the EU end then; immediately.

Meanwhile, airlines are busy moving the HQ place of business out of the UK and into an EU country...because the open-skies agreement also gets binned as we leave. Meanwhile, the EU has granted an extension of 12 months to those agreements...to fly to/from EU places...but UK registered pilots may not have the necessary certification to fly into and out of EU because their current certification also ends with a sudden exit. Currently, after we leave you may not have to have a visa to enter an EU country...but with that £39 billion looking dodgy, that will probably change. the good-will needed to have an orderly departure looks to be lacking on this side. After we leave, anything you buy from an EU country will not have VAT charged on it at source, you will have to pay it when it arrives here. There will be no transition period to negotiate if we leave with no withdrawal agreement. the GATT24 will not apply, so no 24 months of biz as usual, and WTO rules on both sides (we are going to be tariff-free on most things, the EU will apply tariffs to all our goods exported, because WTO rules say you cannot differentiate between countries). the border between Ireland and the UK will be the big stumbling block....with no resolution seeming likely on either side. and these are just a few of the problems. I won't even go into the sanitary and Phyto-sanitary regulations.....they will almost certainly mean a massive load of problems for meat and dairy exporters...let alone the 40%+ tarifs applied

*orkshire rock By *orkshire rock   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

But surely it works both ways? For example Germany exports more BMWs to the UK than any other European country,We are Holland's biggest tulip importer.Just 2 examples off the top of my head.Do you really think that these countries will think that nothing will change at their end? If (and when)we leave without a deal,Europe will face export charges too for UK deals. On the subject of NI then think of Switzerland,they are not members and have 5 borders with other countries and they seem to manage ok....

Check the problems between EU/SW...loads..and the negotiations/alterations have been happening since their “deal” was signed in 1973. Currently, the UK govt is going to run a tariff-free imports policy (on most goods, I suspect that some will be tariffed if only to protect UK producers like farms) but that policy means that a product on zero tariffs from Germany must also be zero to everyone else...the NI border problem is never going away...

"But surely it works both ways? For example Germany exports more BMWs to the UK than any other European country,We are Holland's biggest tulip importer.Just 2 examples off the top of my head.Do you really think that these countries will think that nothing will change at their end? If (and when)we leave without a deal,Europe will face export charges too for UK deals. On the subject of NI then think of Switzerland,they are not members and have 5 borders with other countries and they seem to manage ok...."

Exactly they need us as much as we need them and the sooner we stop with this ridiculous idea that we should take no deal off the table the better, its like playing black jack and giving your opponent the aces !

No deal is the default.

With no withdrawal agreement (deal) we automatically leave with no trading/regulatory/anything agreements. Why should BMW care, if the UK adopts the tariff free trade that this govt has said it will? (Noting that under WTO rules every country must have the same terms as every other country, in lack of registered trading agreements).

The EU meanwhile, will apply the same tariffs to UK trade that it applies to all those it has no agreements with.

Noting that Nissan et-al operated in the UK as a tariff-free access to the EU....now the EU-JA trade agreement is operating, they no longer need a backdoor, still less a backdoor they have to pay to trade through. I will remind you that if the UK leaves and fails to come to even basic agreement, it is effectively grounding all UK registered aircraft from EU airfields. No Deal means what it says on the label.

By *oggit22  (M)  over a year ago

"Whilst taking an evening stroll one evening in a Dutch city, I was approached by a young lady who asked in Dutch if I would like a handjob for 20 euro..I proclaimed I didn't understand Dutch and I was English. She then spoke in perfect English and asked if I would like a handjob for 40 euro. I asked why when she asked in Dutch it was 20 euro but 40 when she realised I was English. She shrugged her shoulders and said...Brexit! Lol "

Good enough reason to get out of Europe, even the pros are ripping the British off.

So run this by me, Spain Italy germany France etc etc are going to ban british aircraft from flying in and out of their airports hence costing them hundreds of millions of pounds in lost tourism ?????? not to mention fruit and veg and many other goods that travel by air.

I somehow don't think so but as over 17 million brits voted, bring it on.

The scarmongering from the bleating bad looser remainers need to shut up and get behind this great nation and make it work instead of pulling us down at every opertunity making us the laughing stock of the world and playing streight into barnier and yunkers hands

Most airlines have moved ownership to comply with EU regulations as to ownership. And there will be hasty short-term arrangements to tide things over for a while. Many pilots certified by UK regulators will have to recertify with the EU. Aircraft maintenance and repair facilities based in UK will not be certified after a no-deal exit. There will only be 3000 “licences” available for transport companies to cover the freight into EU, so many UK haulage companies will have to use EU carriers. This is about international regulation...not the EU getting their own back...people keep saying the EU could reciprocate with tariff-free access to UK products....but again, if they did that to UK they would have to do that with others they have no formal trade agreements with. Mind you, the EU has just said that UK medics working in EU countries will not be qualified to do so in the event of a no-deal exit... shit ‘appens

By *nal Delight  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Some how that just ring true at all.

Some how that just ring true at all.

Doesn't! Damn predictive text.

Well there is another positive thing, we might get some of our medics back and we will at least be able to understand them

It was reported in Pulsetoday, a professional med publication, in the 24 June issue (website of same name)

Add a new message to this topic