New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613726 members (2 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Dogging forum > ..london doggers

See newest message in thread

..london doggers

*illy35ana By *illy35ana  (M)(F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

How many real doggers are in London...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well just outside london and a real dogger but I agree there seems to be so many fakes or time wasters.

Well I’m available and happy to travel and join you at what ever level you want, let me know if you have any questions or want a chat...

*erpentine By *erpentine   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

kent here so cant say

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ruman77   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I don't know. I'd like to attend a dogging session in East London but never hear of any.

By *omu  (M)  over a year ago

That's because, unless you or someone-else organises one, there aren't any.

Carparks are not full of couples waiting for men, and single-women in a carpark at night waiting for sex are usually called "prostitutes"

By *N couple  (M)(F  over a year ago

"That's because, unless you or someone-else organises one, there aren't any.

Carparks are not full of couples waiting for men, and single-women in a carpark at night waiting for sex are usually called "prostitutes""

We still go out (and we don’t charge)

It’s very rare but every now n then we will see 2 or 3 other couples with no guys about to enjoy.

Get out and find spots. You gotta be in it to win it as they say

By *ubboss  (M)  over a year ago

I am trying to sort 1 in my car park as I can’t find and in Se london

"I am trying to sort 1 in my car park as I can’t find and in Se london "

I just googled "dogging in south east london"....quite a few...one, a news site, has a slide-show of the places. Cool. Although, my personal observation is that the gardens one should be missed!!

"That's because, unless you or someone-else organises one, there aren't any.

Carparks are not full of couples waiting for men, and single-women in a carpark at night waiting for sex are usually called "prostitutes"

We still go out (and we don’t charge)

It’s very rare but every now n then we will see 2 or 3 other couples with no guys about to enjoy.

Get out and find spots. You gotta be in it to win it as they say "

"If you ain't out, you get nowt"

The last couple in "my" place looked a bit out-of-sorts...small guy and bulky "woman"....hmmm...and the timid-tranny was there as well last night...quite good legs...but seriously, no pants?

By *onyDunn  (M)  over a year ago

Dogging in London does happen but it is less car orientated. Many people just walk into the parks at night for some fun. Been going on since the blackout in WW2. Parks police also patrol but if you pick the right park at the right time....

..I found only six couples in London (and we met only two) lol. Come on we're all fuckin 'here..

By *arlowperson  (M)  over a year ago

Anyone still out dogging in Essex x

*eil1986 By *eil1986  (M)  over a year ago

Lilly where you going out Wednesday

*lderkinkier By *lderkinkier   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Not easy to find dogging spots in Essex these days - especially round the Epping area

"Not easy to find dogging spots in Essex these days - especially round the Epping area"

..I have never seen signs of guidance ..SECOND TO THE LEFT DOGGING SPOT..

"Not easy to find dogging spots in Essex these days - especially round the Epping area"

Finding dogging spots anywhere is the easy part. It’s finding willing doggers that’s the issue.

We always see people out but wouldn’t class all of them as doggers.

Places are many, it's true.People are afraid these days even organized can be dangerous..guys without respect.So how can I answer this question: Lilly where you play out tonight?? I need a shotgun...lol

" Places are many, it's true.People are afraid these days even organized can be dangerous..guys without respect.So how can I answer this question: Lilly where you play out tonight?? I need a shotgun...lol "

If people stopped advertising where they go and organising dogging meets online, the dogging scene would be much better in no time.

" Places are many, it's true.People are afraid these days even organized can be dangerous..guys without respect.So how can I answer this question: Lilly where you play out tonight?? I need a shotgun...lol

If people stopped advertising where they go and organising dogging meets online, the dogging scene would be much better in no time. "

" Places are many, it's true.People are afraid these days even organized can be dangerous..guys without respect.So how can I answer this question: Lilly where you play out tonight?? I need a shotgun...lol "

Seriously?

On the way back from Brighton a few weeks ago, I stopped off at that well-known J10M25 location.. The guys walking around in just trainers seemed un-assaulted, the few cars with youngsters in kept out of the way. A couple of trannies were having the man-fannies filled. Very little trouble there, and that place is dogging/cruising central. Any problems come when there's an influx of caravan-dwellers, and they're trouble

everywhere. In well over 40 yrs in this game, I've only had two occurrences of "trouble"

" Places are many, it's true.People are afraid these days even organized can be dangerous..guys without respect.So how can I answer this question: Lilly where you play out tonight?? I need a shotgun...lol

Seriously?

On the way back from Brighton a few weeks ago, I stopped off at that well-known J10M25 location.. The guys walking around in just trainers seemed un-assaulted, the few cars with youngsters in kept out of the way. A couple of trannies were having the man-fannies filled. Very little trouble there, and that place is dogging/cruising central. Any problems come when there's an influx of caravan-dwellers, and they're trouble

everywhere. In well over 40 yrs in this game, I've only had two occurrences of "trouble""

Very rare to see any trouble. In the past the dogging community kinda self policed the scene so anything was kept to a minimum.

Bit of a different story recently as there’s no where near as many doggers out.

But the most hassle we find now is boy racers getting brave due to lack of numbers of doggers.

Seriously?

everywhere. In well over 40 yrs in this game, I've only had two occurrences of "trouble""

Yes, very serious.If you visit J3M25 can you tell me what happened last month in Wisley with that girl??....Poor girl,so do not tell me it's not dangerous,or I have to tell you a few of your own experience.

Seriously?

everywhere. In well over 40 yrs in this game, I've only had two occurrences of "trouble"Yes, very serious.If you visit J3M25 can you tell me what happened last month in Wisley with that girl??....Poor girl,so do not tell me it's not dangerous,or I have to tell you a few of my own experience."

I'm quite sure you will...so please do so. Then back your "stories" up with CHF.

While you're at it, maybe you can also put the numbers of London (active sex assaults) down to doggers (7600 up to Jan18)

My PERSONAL observation is that people generally, and women in particular, are safer at public sex sites than in a town street. Yours may be different, but then, following your posts, you seem pretty weird anyway. Why are you still in the game if it's so unsafe?

Take up bingo....but maybe not...there have been a few (sex assaults) at bingo games this year..

As I said, my observations. Mind, if you walk around with a large wallet full of cash, you may have problems. Most are not that thick though. This will probably get me banned again...C'est la vie. Who cares. This site is full of couples who aren't. Women who aren't and men who may or may not be men.

Good luck.

Goodbye.

Don't go out at night, the boogie man'll get ya..

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ruman77   profile verified by photo (M) 52 weeks ago

Seriously?

everywhere. In well over 40 yrs in this game, I've only had two occurrences of "trouble"Yes, very serious.If you visit J3M25 can you tell me what happened last month in Wisley with that girl??....Poor girl,so do not tell me it's not dangerous,or I have to tell you a few of your own experience."

What's all this about a girl in Wisley?

I've friends who are into the dogging scene up Peterborough way. They haven't had any real trouble but they did say they encountered 1 or 2 characters who were a tad disrespectful and they worried that if alone could have gotten worse.

I take it the two of you go dogging together? I don't think I'd entertain the idea of a lone woman going out dogging. Also a bit of time spent vetting people who express an interest on sites like this. I do think through conversation you can find out quite a lot about someone's personality and spot certain character traits. But then again it takes the stranger element away so might not be as much fun. If you'd rather not engage in conversation and/or preferred to meet total strangers in a popular spot then I'd look to take 1-2 guys there who can prevent anything from going wrong.

My friends in Peterborough also don't announce the location. They advertise the day and time and general area but disclose the exact location via PM once somebody has fully committed to going.

I've played with groups and engaged in acts of voyeurism before but not in a dogging setting, so I'd love to come to one of you dogging nights if you eventually have one.

Let me know x

Add a new message to this topic