New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613737 members (26 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Dogging forum > North Wales

See newest message in thread

North Wales

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aftgirl  (F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Back in North Wales for a while.

Looking to have a bit of fun,but out of touch with sites, based in Bangor but ok with 40 mile radius and day times sites if possible x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*angor bloke By *angor bloke   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Welcome back... ...discretion assured i guess

*ung_young_lad By *ung_young_lad   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

seems I cannot contact you because of age... yet you look so hot in that pic, let me tell you I am up for a drive to North Wales if you are open to some younger cock...

By *seAndBeUsed  (M)  over a year ago

Love riding in North Wales. A motorbike, obviously Never been to Bangor though. I'm sure you'll do well on here, and hope your break up goes smoothly

*angor bloke By *angor bloke   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Damn only 2 years from your age restrictions lol...let me be a friend lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unfortunately Llandullas has been exposed and the top of the Orme in Llandudno is also patrolled, so it's a bit thin at the moment - unless you know better!

*uperfuckbuddy By *uperfuckbuddy  (M)  over a year ago

HI,

Love your pic, I'm very broadminded and can accommodate. I'm game for anything the kinkier the better and am Bangor based. Msg me x

By *oplad1234  (M)  over a year ago

Hi I'm north Wales near northop let me know when your out

By *orthwalesmale1  (M)  over a year ago

"Unfortunately Llandullas has been exposed and the top of the Orme in Llandudno is also patrolled, so it's a bit thin at the moment - unless you know better!"

I went to Llandullas beach yesterday afternoon, not been for a while and was lucky to find a couple in their mid 30s fooling around on the bench at the far end of the beach (the Colwyn Bay end).

She was sitting on this knee and his hands were all over her. I was about 30 or so metres away from them so couldn't see everything going on, but they knew I was there and they just carried on regardless.

I was just thinking about going a bit closer to see their reaction (I always find this situation is a bit like walking a tight rope, you want to see more maybe even join in but you don't want to scare them off, or worse cause the guy to become aggressive).

Just as I was going to walk a bit closer to them, three cyclists on holiday turned up and stopped for a rest right next to me. The bench is right next to a popular cycle track, and although the bench is fairly well hidden from the track, its at the top of a steep incline, and cyclists often stop there for a bit of a rest.

The arrival of the cyclists caused the couple to separate, he put his shirt back on, and then they left to walk back to where the their vehicles were parked. I walked back behind them and noticed they had come in separate vehicles, probably doesn't really mean anthing.

Add a new message to this topic