New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613626 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Dogging forum > Holkham nudist beach

See newest message in thread

Holkham nudist beach

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Four men were in court last week, accused of gross indecency in the dunes above the beach !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*inger9999_uk By *inger9999_uk   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I was at the beach on Saturday and the Holkham Hitlers were on patrol. They do seem rather drunk with the power trip too. I was minding my own business walking parallel to the dunes, well inside the tide line (& therefore not on the estate land) but still got an 'Oi' from one up on the dunes, who then mimed pulling up shorts. A good trick if you can do it wearing only a grin, flip flops and hat. I gave him the finger. He then called out would I like to come over and 'sort it out' I found that rather threatening and declined- with another finger in his direction. Left him making notes in his little pad. The stupid thing is, had I gone over to him I'd have been in the wrong according to his rules...madness. Much quieter out by the sea, well away from the idiot. And did I mention I was with my wife?

Oh, and parking is £6.50, the machines don't take notes, the credit card system is shit and the queues are too long.

Right, rant over, back to sleep.

Park at Burnham-Overy-Staithe and walk along the beach....

Last time at Holkham I arrived on my m/cycle, and the Holkham estate guys let me park it free, and watched to make sure it remained!

I had a chat with them on my return....they actually don't want all the bother with patrolling, but there have been so many complaints over the years....and to be fair, if you sit and just watch, it rapidly becomes obvious why. I watched for a very short while before spotting "the stalker". The guy is sans-clothing, and with a backpack. He was walking around the beach stalking every woman walking along...he kept it up for hours....and it was not just him.

Shame really, it is an excellent beach. To be fair, and true, it is not the nudists, it is the guys expecting sex and the flashers...

keep an old ticket, park way back from the beach, and display the old ticket. They very rarely look and read the ticket...

Ha ha. Like the ticket idea.

Know exactly what you mean about the stalkers. My two favourites on Saturday were the one who arrived at the same time as us and made a den out of two windbreaks with a little gap in front to sit in. Periodically he'd move it around the beach, with much hammering etc, presumably to sit near different couples/targets. It was a bit like being watched by a giant hermit crab.

The other one just plonked himself down behind the missus so he could stare up her legs. So I sat behind her. I had a better view.....

By *arkmark121  (M)  over a year ago

Sorrybut isit anudist beach or not i have never been but want to try but dont want to get in trouble, whats the score

Definitely a nudist beach. But only on the beach bit now. Holkham estate have 'banned' nudity in the dunes and patrol them. It does stop the really bad lurkers though.

You'll be fine on the beach itself though, but you will need to take everything you and it's a 25 min walk from the car park. I really recommend a windbreak/beach shelter as it's very windy even on a hot sunny day. There's loads of space when the tide is out but it does come in all the way to the dunes sometimes.

It has long been a nudist (sorry; clothes-optional) beach, but between the signs only. It is not a sex beach, there are too many ordinary people wandering around. Sex has always been in the dunes. Which are now patrolled by Holkham estate employees and staff of Natural England. They also seemed to be "armed" with cameras. Wear something on your feet, the shells take no prisoners.

By *onyDunn  (M)  over a year ago

All nudist beaches have the possibility of dogging.

The formula is "The ease of access is inversely proportional to the likelihood of dogging which is in constant ratio of not finding couple there divided by the weather changing."

This formula now has a new element called called interference. That has been rising and is a product of ease of access multiplied by complaints multiplied by publicity multiplied by the internet.#

Interference applies to all dogging sites and is greater after a site is named, it is in the papers, is close to a police patrol.

Does this help?

Interference = getting a smacking for standing watching a nude couple and wanking.

Ease of access = driving onto the beach and sitting in the car wanking while watching a nude couple.

Chance of finding a nude person/couple on a beach during a snowstorm in winter = not-fucking-much.

Last summer two young ladies were walking along the dunes, with binoculars, looking for butterflies. They had quite a few helpers. No butterflies were harmed in the watching. None of the guys got anything either!

By *ampent4u  (M)  over a year ago

the lurkers are amusing, I've been followed walking the dog, I've been followed and watched eating my lunch and on a couple of occasions (not at that particular beach, but another one) ive been there shagging like crazy with a real hot blond milf and not seen a soul!

*panky2002 By *panky2002  (M)  over a year ago

The law is very sketchey about nudity, It is not illegal to be naked in public places, it is however illegal to cause offence ? make of that as you will

The beache/s are designated " clothing optional". And signed so. Even if they are not the law on exposure is quite clear:

66Exposure

[F1(1)A person commits an offence if—

(a)he intentionally exposes his genitals, and

(b)he intends that someone will see them and be caused alarm or distress.

And "he" also means "she".

XXX pic...
login to view
By *un20s-couple  (M)(F  over a year ago

Well at least there was someone else there, it was totally dead there earlier in the year when we visited. Not a soul other than a few dog walkers

I have been to holkham each week sometime twice a week when it hot and meet up with old friends.

There is not as many people as before but the numbers are going up and people are going back. Most have beach tents as the wardens can't say anything to anyone on the beach only if you are in the dunes. Wind brakes and beach tent are good for one to have fun in . In some way it's better

*edhot2007 By *edhot2007  (M)(F  over a year ago

technically there is NO law against public nudity in this country, Simple nudity is not illigal, however using nudity to ( harass, alarm or distress ) other people is an offence under the public order act of 1986

If you are minding your own business and using good nude beach etiquette on a beach that is unofficial but, by common concent considered a nudist beach you are unlikely to have any problems

Quite right. On/in an area where nudity is practiced or where there is a reasonable expectation of privacy. If the offense committed is of a sexual nature (IE: walking along a beach with an erection/approaching people asking for sex/performing a sexual act), the public order act will not be used. The Sexual Offences Act 2003 will be used.

In either case an arrest can be expected.

With the public order act offence, a warning may be given first.

In the sexual offences act offence no warning will be given, and neither will a police caution.

Add a new message to this topic