New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613654 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Dogging forum > Dogging alone...

See newest message in thread

Dogging alone...

By *rookxxx  (F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

If I get out of my car or open my door and play with my pussy.... Is someone likely to come over and join in lol... I've only ever arranged meets... Never just turned up alone... ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wish I was with you wont go on my own

I agree if i was a single female i wouldn't go to a dogging spot on my own, i am more than happy to pick you up and drive you to the local hotspots in and around Wakefield

By *onyDunn  (M)  over a year ago

Back about 15 years ago, it was common for single ladies to go out on their own. or in pairs. There were a couple of ladies who were quite well known that used to commute out of London by car and stop off at dogging sites on the way home. One in Essex and another in Kent. They both used to stop off about 6 or 7 at night for some 'fun' before going home to their husbands.

*reckMan By *reckMan   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

A female here asked me to be a 'minder', but she was too far away. Ask a guy here?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ostmydog   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Brook, I say that d finaty someone would join in, it would be me if I were in your neck of the woods for sure, personally from my experience down south you'd be safe, that said I wouldn't go walking off with any random man on his own, a group of strangers is more likely to protect you. Don't take my word for it though, make sure you are safe and go with someone who will look after you.

Or come down here and I'll take good care of you

Of course, any group at a dogging site will know each other; so not strangers to each other.

And beware the van loads of guys who seem to be at most sites now..

Haha where the fuck have you been going ??

"If I get out of my car or open my door and play with my pussy.... Is someone likely to come over and join in lol... I've only ever arranged meets... Never just turned up alone... ??"

Depends where. Don't do it over the road from the cop shop! Nor when people are walking their dogs!

If there are only doggers knocking around and you open your door, I think you can be safe in the knowledge that someone certainly will come over to you!

Oh to be some forty years younger! Dogging didn't seem to have been "invented when I were a yoof!

Yes it was...

The "best" time was nearly twenty years ago.

But dogging, in the original, has been going for centuries.

I'm aching go dogging I'm in cheshire but single so don't want look stupid not knowing what do and stuff could do with a man woman or couple just take me and explain how it works sort of take me under there wing till I feel confident about it all is there any one willing help me ???

Add a new message to this topic