New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613659 members (4 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Dogging forum > thetford

See newest message in thread

thetford

*ewmarketNights By *ewmarketNights   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Where around thetford is good to go and watch? Pm the answers please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andp01  (M)(F  over a year ago

"Where around thetford is good to go and watch? Pm the answers please"

Simple, pretty much no where

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Picking up again since the re opening, two nights in the week just gone in particular were very good.

I did hear that Friday night had three couples.....

*ewmarketNights By *ewmarketNights   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Might be worth a visit

Like everywhere else now: if you cannot stay ALL night, don't bother. Night starts at midnight and ends at dawn.

Was at Wisley last night, 2300z, endless stream of cars, half a dozen cars of yobs. A 4wd pickup must have driven around the carpark 20 times in an hour, he was in good company, there were loads of others. Then the 3 truckers walking around every car......and the group of yobs walking through the trees with torches...

I called in the normal place about 1230am on sunday morning & spotted a couple in the far bottom corner ! I sat in my car for about 15mins I then got out & took a walk over & chatted to the driver within a about 30 seconds a car drove in with full beam on & sat directly infront of there car still with headlights on . The couple then drove off followed by the other guy . The couple were back in 10mins so was the guy.......this happened 4 times lol !!!! The guy parked up & sat in his car . I went for a walk over after about 10mins & the couple were playing there was no interior light on but it was a very clear night . Full beam man didn't even get out of his car & missed all the fun

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ickandmandy  (M)(F  over a year ago

Usuall idiots, following you around.take some getting away from.

Slowly but surely reading these I'm getting a better idea of acceptable behaviour.

What's the point in passing people off that your there for?

Most guys in cars behave better.

Some are just assholes though, and it is infectious.

Ploy1: couple come in, others get 'on' the car first. So keep lights on, thereby pissing everyone off including the couple, who then go: Follow couple, since they are on a mission and will [hopefully] go to another carpark without competition. That ploy falls down when the couple realise they are being followed AS ALL DO QUITE QUICKLY, and just go home/pub/police station etc (although I know of one single fem who got followed back to her house, and the guy stayed outside all night....he only departed when the girls navy boyfriend arrived and kicked him off the plot)

Ploy2: Keep driving around/up-down, everyone will depart and you'll have the place to yourself. This always fails, most will wait until the prat gets fed up and starts pulling doughnuts etc...

It's all a load of bollocks now...last couple I was with insisted I get in their car and shagged mobile.....they were fed up with the plonkers and prats inhabiting the layby (and they really are....)

"Most guys in cars behave better.

Some are just assholes though, and it is infectious.

Ploy1: couple come in, others get 'on' the car first. So keep lights on, thereby pissing everyone off including the couple, who then go: Follow couple, since they are on a mission and will [hopefully] go to another carpark without competition. That ploy falls down when the couple realise they are being followed AS ALL DO QUITE QUICKLY, and just go home/pub/police station etc (although I know of one single fem who got followed back to her house, and the guy stayed outside all night....he only departed when the girls navy boyfriend arrived and kicked him off the plot)

Ploy2: Keep driving around/up-down, everyone will depart and you'll have the place to yourself. This always fails, most will wait until the prat gets fed up and starts pulling doughnuts etc...

It's all a load of bollocks now...last couple I was with insisted I get in their car and shagged mobile.....they were fed up with the plonkers and prats inhabiting the layby (and they really are....)

"

I know a couple who got followed back to Swaffham by a guy . The husband knows who it is but hasn't caught up with him yet !!

Being followed is the most creepy experience. For me it's what stopped me, that and our favourite spot in Surrey being so spoiled by plonkers attracting the wrong sort of attention.

Ploy3:

Being unable to reverse. Or, using the reversing light to 'see' inside a car without the occupants being aware of it/you (as if).

SO....overused. Mr 15 reg last night...NOBODY takes that long to reverse into a space 30 metres X 10 metres.....and if you had done what the three others had done, drive DOWN the layby with high beams on, slowly, you would have seen it was a guy on his lonesome (with retinal scarring).

*ayduck By *ayduck  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

is there any tv/x dresser friendly areas in Thetford? im a taxi driver and often come back from airports in the early hours and i keep wanting to stop and dress up and have some fun ?? i wasn't sure what kind of reception id receive?

You'd probably get fucked.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ccidentalVoyuer   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Or pick up a fare

By *edflowers  (M)  over a year ago

Indeed and probably a couple of times if it was late.

12 30 am last night, Thetford main site, me and 3 cars and an OMEX tanker, parked up. In comes the police, creeps round, spotlight on the first car(couple knownn players, soft top, roof down, music blasting out), down to the bottom checks out my car( which is empty) and another 2 guys sitting in there cars, circles, back down again to the top, past the couples car again and stops besides the tanker.

Proceeds to give the tanker driver a real hard time questioning him about why he was there, did he know it was a dogging site(well duh) and what goes on here, does he work for OMEX etc etc, really going to town on the guy. Now I hate the fact the height barrier has been down for ages and it now allows trucks of all sizes entry, thus making the car park crumble and get churned up, not that it matters so much at this point I guess because the place is in such a state and nobody seems to give a shit about it now anyway, but I did feel for the poor guy, took his details and checked him out despite his protests he was doing nothing wrong "well if it all checks out then you have nothing to worry about do you". Says goodbye and leaves in the direction of Thetford.

So the point is, they were very anti dogging "we are frankly getting very fed up with it" and yet they ignore the couple who were parked literally 6 feet behind him, and whom I was dogging, and who earlier were playing, and who later would also play again, and focus on the tanker, also ignoring my empty car, and the other 2 doggers sitting alone in cars. Yeah thats really addressing the issue of dogging in said place isnt it.

By *iscreetleeds  (M)  over a year ago

Can i make a suggestion for couples..

Theres lots about the problems of dogging lets get some solutions....

If you want to take a guy elsewhere send him on his way and tell him where to meet you in 10/15 mins a mile or two away.

This stops other prats/boy racers then following a couple since leaving seperately not together does not draw attention.

Then either play there or go to another location!

It worked well for me and a couple last week.

"Can i make a suggestion for couples..

If you want to take a guy elsewhere send him on his way and tell him where to meet you in 10/15 mins a mile or two away.

This stops other prats/boy racers then following a couple since leaving seperately not together does not draw attention.

It worked well for me and a couple last week."

Wont stop the couple being followed by some single guys as they leave the car park. No. To deal with followers, the way to do it is to be upfront and if you go off with a couple and arrive at the chosen place down the road, and another guy or two has followed without being invited, they have to be told its private, and tbf it shouldnt be a surprise to them to be told so. Trying to piggy back in on somebody elses hard work/good fortune.

By *andp01  (M)(F  over a year ago

"Can i make a suggestion for couples..

It worked well for me and a couple last week.

Wont stop the couple being followed by some single guys as they leave the car park. No. To deal with followers, the way to do it is to be upfront and if you go off with a couple and arrive at the chosen place down the road, and another guy or two has followed without being invited, they have to be told its private, and tbf it shouldnt be a surprise to them to be told so. Trying to piggy back in on somebody elses hard work/good fortune. "

My Mrs deals with them np she just says "If we'd wanted an audience we'd have stayed in 2mile" works every time or she just gives them a dirty look and they run away.

Busy places.

Stopped in LS last Friday night.....37 cars in-and-out in an hour. Some repeats.

Glad is up and running again, always a good time in Thetford

Had a run in with one of the travellers down route @# they're spoiling that place

Add a new message to this topic