New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login563388 members (126 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Dogging forum > The dogging law

See newest message in thread

The dogging law

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ittlekitten68   profile verified by photo (F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I am still rather ignorant about the law regarding dogging ....especially dogging sites..

I have played but VERY rarely and VERY cautiously as I am always expecting to see blue lights any second!

My understanding is that it isnt illegal to have sex in a public place as long as you are not somewhere where you are likely to be seen by someone who isnt expecting it or welcoming it.

Is that correct? If so....I ask because it seems to me that if you are in a car park late at night not overlooked by anyone or next to a public area used at night....surely the only people there...are those who want to engage in some dogging fun so no risk of causing offence to those who dont?

I may have this all wrong so happy to be corrected. Not sure what happens if we get caught.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i dont know either but as someone told me there's a fine for sure as the possibility of court and prison.. however, not sure

Unfortunately, all it needs is for a police officer to say, in court, that he found the behaviour offensive. That's it. He doesn't have to be in uniform either, or have a flashing blue light for that matter. However, I think you are safe. The police seemed to have learned something.

XXX pic...
login to view

Learned something? ??? How do you mean?

XXX pic...
login to view

I would have thought that the police officer still has to have evidence? Otherwise he/she could go around accusing people of any crime they like.

I dont see how that would stick in a court of law.

If there were other witneses...then yes I suppose it would be different.

But surely if people are careful and make sure they dont play anywhere where they are likely to be seen by anyone who isnt happy to watch or participate. ...then I can't see how it is offending anyone.

I recall years ago with an ex boyfriend. ...we had driven down an old farm track and were playing together. There was NO chance anyone could see us...yet the next thing we know...there is a torch in our window...and it was a copper! He just told us to move on. BUT he HAD to have really looked for us as it was a dead end track at 1am!!!!!

By *man2  (M)  over a year ago

google

Sexual offences act 2003

section 67

XXX pic...
login to view

Well I have done my research on the law and dogging comes under the laws of public indecency laws.....

Having sex in public isnt illegal. Neither is being watched...if the voyeur is consenting.

It is an arrestable offence it seems....if you choose to have sex where there is a risk of someone seeing who is NOT a willing participant. Probably unlikely in an isolated car park late at night away from public areas right???

XXX pic...
login to view

Well.....I will still take care as I would not wish to cause offence to anyone...

I think all of us just want to play nicely together? ???

at least us on the site.. if cops don't.. well, less fun for them ahahahahah

XXX pic...
login to view

Oh you think there arent coppers on this site?? Ha.....think again

Some are here on official business looking for the fools who publish where they are meeting people...or what car they drive etc..... duh!!!

Others. .....??? Oh the others are the naughty policemen who are the human ones with naughty blood running through their veins...like the rest of us on here!

No what happens is they see a car ?? parked up with a dozen guys round the car ?? police ?? see as suspicious and investigate, and what a shock they have when they leaning over passenger side window with head and arms inside is actually fingering the drivers wife cunt while she ducking husband. By that time the rest of group with hard cocks and wanking soon go soft. But I really think about this is how much is police ?? where turned on for before which they will it human thing

XXX pic...
login to view

"No what happens is they see a car ?? parked up with a dozen guys round the car ?? police ?? see as suspicious and investigate, and what a shock they have when they leaning over passenger side window with head and arms inside is actually fingering the drivers wife cunt while she ducking husband. By that time the rest of group with hard cocks and wanking soon go soft. But I really think about this is how much is police ?? where turned on for before which they will it human thing

"

Sorry but I only understood half of that

lucky you, I understood about 8%.

The laws in Scotland are different, if your caught you get done. Simple as that.

Sexual Offences act 2003.

Section 66 as well as 67 apply!

The phrase you are looking for is ¨reasonable expectation of privacy¨

Obviously, if you insist of shagging on the front step of a police establishment, you can throw the privacy out. But in a wood things may be different. As far as I know there is no offence of alarming or offending trees and plants; yet.

There is, however, the minor problem of outraging public decency (for which the members of the public do not even have to be present to be outraged, and even if they are there and did not see, they can be considered to have been outraged even if they were not watching!) (the penalty is maximum of unlimited jail time, and an unlimited fine)

XXX pic...
login to view

Lol...I love that! So I can be outraged by someone's behaviour even though I am not even there! Lol xx

Kinda reminds you of ¨Antigonish¨ (Hughes Mearns):

Yesterday, upon the stair,

I met a man who wasn't there.

He wasn't there again today,

I wish, I wish he'd go away...

When I came home last night at three,

The man was waiting there for me

But when I looked around the hall,

I couldn't see him there at all!

Go away, go away, don't you come back any more!

Go away, go away, and please don't slam the door...

Last night I saw upon the stair,

A little man who wasn't there,

He wasn't there again today

Oh, how I wish he'd go away...

#################################

Yorks law have an info leaflet:

http://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/sites/default/files/files/policies/policing_of_public_sexual_activity.pdf

we've had sex in loads of daring places over the years and never got in any kind of trouble (so far!). This includes Glastonbury tor (and caught by a dog walker!), a roundhouse at flag fen, graveyards, churches, porches of churches, car parks, fields, woods, near roads, the multi at Carrefour in Calais, beaches, sand dunes, cliffs, angelsey abbey (in a thunderstorm), footbridges over roads, a hotel in Weston-super-mare (with the lights on and curtains open) (although that might be normal in Weston) and a whole host of other places!

*ane 69 By *ane 69   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

i used to see a couple

he was a copper

me and his missus would do it in a layby just off the a1

"I am still rather ignorant about the law regarding dogging ....especially dogging sites..

I have played but VERY rarely and VERY cautiously as I am always expecting to see blue lights any second!

My understanding is that it isnt illegal to have sex in a public place as long as you are not somewhere where you are likely to be seen by someone who isnt expecting it or welcoming it.

Is that correct? If so....I ask because it seems to me that if you are in a car park late at night not overlooked by anyone or next to a public area used at night....surely the only people there...are those who want to engage in some dogging fun so no risk of causing offence to those who dont?

I may have this all wrong so happy to be corrected. Not sure what happens if we get caught. "

I got caught last year and got told off, the cop could,nt keep his eyes off my date lol

Add a new message to this topic