New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login485616 members (159 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Dogging forum > Lust For sex

See newest message in thread

Lust For sex

By *eeny_Mac    over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi all im new to this!! i want to tell u about me and my friend chris. We went for a drive just as friends and went to bradgate park in leics (unknowing to us a dogging spot) we parked up andsay another car and we wathed as they started fucking!!!!. They finished and came over to our car, they asked to watch us so i thought fuck it and started to suck him off!!! then i felt the other blokes hand in my panties making me completly wet!!!!!. Next thing i know they were taking turns fucking my pussy and my face. It was a great experience, only thing is one of them made me pregnant but it hasnt stopped my and i am really in to fucking blokes at dogging places iv had since gang bangs and im loving it!!!. Anyone in the leicester area come to bradgate park and fuck me baby!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erekuk    over a year ago

wish i lived closer

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would love to but I dont know the area. And could you handle me????? I just dont seem to stop once Im started!!!

By *ndyPK    over a year ago

Jeeny,

Please get in touch, Bradgate Park is the DB's. Perhaps meet up in Badgers Sett for drinks first?

Drop me a mail if would like to meet up or want pics

Andy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi noticed your message and i dont live to far from bradgate park if your interested email for a time and date if you wish

By *atty33    over a year ago

oh you naughty slut i would love to c u geetin up your dirt box while im wa*king email me im close to this location

By *eter85    over a year ago

come on sweetheart, i bet you a horny i wouldn't mind shagging you where ever you want how ever you want. just a little problem, i'm sheffield, why don't you come up for a change love??what do you say? i've you want to speak you can find me at: **mmel_en_africa@... [register free to see email addresses]

come on love

Add a new message to this topic