New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login565957 members (93 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Dogging forum > A guide for single men (or anyone else having trouble getting meets)

See newest message in thread

A guide for single men (or anyone else having trouble getting meets)

*olly Knickers By *olly Knickers   profile verified by photo (M)(F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

There are many people on here who post repeatedly about their lack of success, whether they have been here a day, a week or a year. And it has been noted by many people many times, that the repetition is quite boring, and it is really. These posts are usually born of frustration and repeated rejections, so it is understandable that a person might become quite peeved, being told no or treated with contempt enough times will damage anyone’s ego no matter how confident you are.

So what’s the answer?

Well, I have looked at it from both sides and tried to be as objective as I can, and I see the same things coming up as I am sure many other members have seen the pattern of certain questions. So I have written a short guide to try and help.

Respect – such a small thing that can give you so much. Treat people with respect and they will, the majority of the time, do the same for you. Present yourself as you wish to be treated. If they don’t then simple don’t talk to them, don’t wage a slagging war, it’s just not sexy. Plus, if you are abusive you risk getting bad feedback and/or being kicked from the site. If you receive it, you just report it to Sarah-Jane and have no further contact, that’s what the block button is for.

Read the profile – This is extremely important (and the lazy have already skimmed past, tsk tsk). You need to make sure that you fit the bill of requirements. Why waste your time mailing and theirs reading, if you aren’t what they want? So many people have vastly different requirements; you are bound to be agreeable to someone. So much frustration is caused on both sides just because you couldn’t take a few moments to read. Just this one thing would make your time so much more effectively spent, in contacting people who require what you are.

Write a profile – Say something on your profile and give people a clue as to what you are like, I’m not talking autobiography here or anything revealing, just details about you and what sort of people you would like to meet. Pictures are always a good addition; however a zillion cock shots not so good. Most people like to see a face and body (Inc cock) so they have some idea what you look like. Now if there are reasons for not wanting your face public (could be work, wives, or you just don’t want to) be prepare to offer an alternative e.g. Send a picture privately over pm, or email, or even just briefly show yourself on cam (msn or chat). People can’t be expected to meet someone they haven’t seen a picture of.

Personal messages (pm’s) – The first pm you send should be simple, not an essay, and it should express interest without being too personal. Don’t use text speak, not only do a lot of people find it hard to understand, they find it a tad immature. Spelling and grammar mistakes are preferable to text speech, or use word, or an online spell-check if you are concerned. If you message a couple, address them as a couple and not just the female (it is quite rude to ignore the male half!). I would suggest that your first observations should not be aggressively sexual, for example; imagine yourself in a pub; would you walk up to a couple or a single female and gawp at the ladies boobs and say “She’s got a cracking pair mate, would love to get a chance to stick my dick in them.” How do you think that would pan out for you? It’s the same here. If you are turned down, accept it and move on, new people join up every day, and never ever pm back asking why.

Photo-verification – This is never seen by anyone other than the Admin, Sarah-Jane, so its 100% private. It shows that you are serious about your profile and getting genuine meets. Plus you can get any additional photos you upload on the front page, but only if you make them public.

Premium Membership – It has many benefits, like being able to message as much as you require, being able to use the chat room, photos on the front page (if you want them to be) and more uploads per day, and again shows you are serious.

Forums and Chatrooms – They are an excellent way to get to know people and have a laugh, and one of the best ways to get noticed yourself. You can find people in your area or with similar interests, plus see other genuine Doggers and Swingers on cam (and if you are very lucky a sexy show).

If anyone else has some useful and constructive advise please tell us.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant advice Bolly!

I would add... for me a personal turn off is within the first 2 or 3 PM's beig asked "This thing is so slow, do you have MSN?" If you are a single guy, wait to be asked by the woman/couple for your MSN

Giving your mobile number in a first text or on your profile - big turn off, makes you look desperate.

Keep posting to the Forum "Anyone in such and such a place fancy meeting up with a local horny guy" - also makes you look desperate!

It takes time, but plod on guys. Follow Bolly's guide above.

Persistence and patience does pay off. Keep it respectful, keep it humorous and interesting and DON'T WINGE publically about not getting any responses or meets!

Ooooooooooh Bolly you are so considerate!!

I completely agree with everything Bolly has said ... but I must add that guys should not keep pushing girls into things that they are making excuses not to do!

I myself have said time and time again about not really doing msn and not giving out my number (this I suppose comes back to reading profiles) and still get mountains of messages trying to convince me otherwise when I say no!

Also guys need to remember that single ladies get ALOT of mail - remember the odds are against you lol - so try and make your mail original ... more than just 'hi hows you?' and be patient with regards to replies!!

And I agree about pics 100% ... u dont need to put face ones on the site, I havent, but u need to be able to send one to people if they want one as there are lots of people who will not go on blind dates!!!

Really well written Bolly hope loads and loads a people read it. It makes so much sense.

Minxy

xxx

Yes it is well written and the things i'm doing wrong i'll try and rectify straight away! By the way what does it mean when it says message has been sticky'd?

Excellent post and advice,

From our own experiance respect is the main point when you PM a couple. I hate using this example (sorry peeps) but if a man had fantastic Ferrari car then the chances are he isn't going to let just anyone drive it is he?

It's his pride and joy and he loves it so when you PM a couple in our opinion you must show respect towards the male and the female after all your wanting to share his partner.

We have sent 100's of no thanks replies to single men without even viewing their profiles because the respect for the male hasn't been there in the PM's.

Also people be realistic about locations when you hope to meet people, think to yourselves can i travel to them easily and arrange a hotel because the majority of couples have children and can't travel far or accomodate. Take the hassle out of arranging meets by suggesting you'll travel to them and together you can arrange a hotel. On so many ocasions people have sent us a PM saying " want to meet up with you loads but i live 200 miles away and i cant travel to you" sorry guys but many couple just don't enjoy the idea of a long drive to meet single males. ( On the other hand most couples will often be willing to meet another couple half way which is good )

Remember guys when you want to find a couple to meet you need to pull out all the stops and do the leg work we're afraid, you need to stand out and impress and be genuine at all times other wise most couples will just start reading the next message and the next and so on.

We know some some people will agree with us and other wont, we just wanted to put our own opinion across and that of a few of the couples who we know have the same feelings as us.

Good luck everyone in your searches and remember Respect gets you everywhere and opens most doors.

Love JandC xxx

Fantastic ! ... er wats all that wordy stuff tho?.. oh yeah ... NICE TITS ! fancy a shang?

*heshcple By  *heshcple    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)(F  over a year ago

I thought you would never ask ;-P

Great advice by all.

" that guys should not keep pushing girls into things that they are making excuses not to do! "

So bum-love is out then? :^(

By *tbmunky   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Wow Bolly, Cheers!!

Very useful, I generally think that I'm polite and respectful. I was when I was on here as part of a couple and believe I still am. My biggest problem is my stupid brain freezes when trying to come up with something good to write in a PM :D I think i need to move away from the old 'How's things?' lol

Munky

x

Yep, well done Funky... "How's things.." is probably one of the most common opening lines, followed by

"Hi, just read your profile and liked what I saw and read..." "Great pics" etc.

A post that shows you have read a profile from beginning to end, refers to it, and which asks an interesting question will often generate a response, (and not sex related!) ie, "how have your meets gone?" or "how are you finding people on the site?"

Oh and another pointer.... having a status message that is interesting makes a difference - makes you stand out from the crowd - and not like the one I have just read "Thinking of calling it a day.... this site is a waste of time.."

Negative stuff won't do you any favours.

We women/couples just get soooo much to choose from (and sorry, I bet you're sick of hearing it!) why would we wanna bother with the miserable gits? I was married to one for long enough not to want to meet another for the rest of my life!

*iss Twinkle By *iss Twinkle   profile verified by photo (F  over a year ago

I hate getting one line messages "hi how are you?" "fancy a shag?" "You look hot heres my msn...." they all get a "Thanks but no thanks" in return.

Make your message worth replying to, give me something in your profile to question (and not just your literacy skills!) make me want to know you.

I went to the trouble of completing my profile and making sure i was pretty clear about what i want and dont want, dont insult my intelligence by contradicting yourself and saying "Hey great profile do you have MSN/cam?" because had you really read it you would know the answer to that!

Very well said Bolly. What a woman, good looking intelligent and wise beyond her ears. No sorry i mean years. Could it be the Knickers that gives you such above average abilities of explanation ! thats my theory anyway. Of course if i could get into your knickers my theory would be tested.

But seriously perhaps an adapted version of your guide could be sent to anyone joining the site. Was going to say that most of what you've said is common sense, but sadly it doesn't seem to be.

x

just a shame they cant read and learn something aint it bless there little cotton socks

Thanks for the advice, sounds like hard work, good job I never give up!

btw love the ferrari analagy

I think if this site doesnt work for certain individuals then it should not become frsutration but rather accepted as something that doesnt actually suit. i do agree with the repetition being v boring to read. x

*IAL32 By *IAL32   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Whilst i have sent my fair share of messages with very unwitty bland statements in (mainly due to brain failure )I have to say that i can count the number of polite 'no thanks' on one.. er ... well on one item. The use of the polite no thanks button does at least acknowledge that we have read your profile and worded an (as ever) polite and respectful message (possibly with a mention of nice juicy round buttocks but whats wrong with the odd bit of flattery?). Yet all to often those messages go unanswered. At least then we know you've looked at the profile laughed at my picture and though 'bloody nerve'!!!

Well, I tend not to respond well to having my buttocks described as juicy and round but there re all sorts out there bial (interesing name!) so keep trying.

There is a well used saying in management consulting circles, if you do what you have always done you will get what you have always got!

So guys, after reading all that excellent combined wisdom from the ladies above (and specially well done to Bolly) then also try one more thing.

There you are, at you keyboard in your dinner stained string vest and last week's boxers (but hey why change them when they are about to get yet another coat of man cream?) and you are perspiring through unfulfilled lust, and you think to yourself - let's go mail some chicks and get myself laid (yes we have all been there), stop. Wank. Get all that unfocussed lust out of your system and into a kleenex where it belongs.

Then return to the keyboard, showered, in nice clean clothes, and think to yourself (as thinking will now be possible for an hour or two while the head of steam builds again) I'm gonna make some friends, and then, one or more of them will want me to do bad things to her/them/whatever, so I'll really hit the jackpot.

I agree with all the above - but also, I know it's been said sooo many times before and BIAL has mentioned it too, it really takes no time at all to click the 'no thanks' box, yet so many people never bother - politness is a quality that so few seem to have. From my limited experience - keep it real and show respect, sometimes it works!

The big problem im having at the moment is that I have face pic I just dont want all and sundry to see it, some people do need to have a concept of discretion. So I have this face pic and someone wants its but they thought they didnt want people my age - tuens out they do fancy a bit fun but I cant message them the photo! stress or what!?! LOL so if anyone wants my face pic please make sure you have made it possible to receive it, cheers. PS any cpl with bi/curious guy and esp a mature/larger orientation who are looking for some discreet fun northeast or i can travel feel free to contact me. respecta!

Im lost.... So do you have a face pic or not on you profile?

If you keep it private it should be ok.

You have another (cock) pic so its not like you have no pics therefore unless the person you are thinking of has their age settings blocking you....?? Sheesh Confused!

The whole "I dont want my face seen" thing makes me laugh....

Do any of us want it common knowledge we use a site like this?

What makes anyone think that they are SO special and SO important and its SO necessary that they are not discovered?

If it really was THAT much of an issue would you be here in the first place?

Arrogance.

You can upload a face pic and keep it private and only swap it when you have established a conversation with somebody and are pretty confident that you would like to meet.

Some people on here or who have been here, don't want their pics in the News of The World and have positions in society that mean having a pic easily available of Dogging could be detrimental to their careers. So if you have a career that could be runined by appearing on Dogging then I thinks its more than acceptable not to show your pic immediately. Other people have partners or wives/husbands who don't know what they are up to.

I will swap pics but only if I've been in touch with someone for a while and built up a level of trsut. It does mean I can't PM people who will only receive emails with photo's on the profile but that's OK.

I think all the points on here are good but are still no gurantees to getting a meet. The basically problem is that there is just so more men than woman and its a womans 'buyers' market. Bit like the housing market at the mo. So even if you do all of the above don't be at all surprised if you get zero response from 98% of your PM's.

Yes Bial and Mystery white boy it does take only a few seconds to reply no thanks or otherwise to messages but it also only takes a few seconds to read profiles and not send silly messages to people looking for something they dont want.Some people get fed up answering silly messages like we did so now we just ignore messages from people we know just havnt bothered to read our profile.

That's exactly what we do couple04. We gets lots of messages from people who either have no pictures or are hundreds of miles away. We used to send the "polite no thanks" message, but now we don't bother as they don't bother to read our profile.

I dont care what reason you attatch to ignoring messages its ignorant.

You (this is to the last two couples)are a couple and have been here a little longer than me.... surely you dont get so many messages that between you you cannot manage/be bothered to reply "thanks but no thanks"?

Not replying to messages should be something a negative feedback can be given to in my opinion.

Maybe stats should be shown on profiles?

A percentage of messages replied to?

*olly Knickers By *olly Knickers   profile verified by photo (M)(F  over a year ago

Thank you to everyone who has posted positive tips and personal experiences, I’ve added them to a list I’m keeping so I can email it to any guy that asks for it. I believe that by doing this we can help some guys refine their approach and make their chances a whole lot better. Even though it’s no guarantee of success, it certainly won’t hurt.

Personally, I prefer to do this than be negative towards people. It’s easy to sit back, whine and moan about single guys, but a whole lot harder to actually do something about it. I reply to mail, and if the guy has not read my profile I tell him to go read it before I’ll chat. I’ll suggest things, I remain polite and you know what, I’ve never had abuse from any guy in mail yet because of it.

If you’re not looking for single men, block them if the mail annoys you; don’t post in threads that single men start asking for help with their experiences on here with negative remarks. Just leave them be.

So if any guy/gal/couple wants a copy, I’ll be happy to pm it to you, just let me know.

I’m off to finish it up :D

Well written again Bolly totally agree with every thing you said

xxx

*ete333888 By *ete333888  (M)  over a year ago

It's my new bible!!! Thanks Bolly xxx

In that case Bubbles its also ignorant not to read profiles and then send stupid messages so maybe that should go down as negative feedback also.

Maybe it should couple.... like i said by showing message stats on the profile it will become clear who is wasting time.

It could show the number of messages sent and how many are answered and how many they receive and answer?

I was about to say that but you beat me to it.

And sending sarcastic replies is better than ignoring them?

I quote

"I answer all mail too but im afraid when i get the "fancy a fuck" sort from the same guys week after week my patience wears a little thin and - this may come a s a bit of a shock to some (heehee) - I have been know to be a little on the sarcastic side in my reply (shock horror i know!)"

*heshcple By  *heshcple    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)(F  over a year ago

Ah you see I am torn on this one, I always try and reply to people, even if they have obviously not read our profile. But on the other hand, half of me thinks the same as you, why the hell should we if they hadn't even bothered to read what we want. If they had took notice of the profile they wouldn't have mailed in the first place. So you are right, it is rude too.

As for feedback for not answering mails, no , I don't agree.... I would never give bad feedback for that.

Well we answer those who have bothered to read profile and those who are nice but wont answer if someone is just being silly or rude.

We used to have a % of mails you had answered on the profile. Is that coming back SJ or have you decided against it?

Normally couple04 , they only get something along the lines of, " if you go read the profile it will answer your question" type of thing. Mr Ches thinks the same as you 100% don't answer them, but I have itchy fingers and talk too much I think

and i stand bythat if you read carefully it does say "from the same guys week after week.." If a message has come from somebody new i will alway be polite and just refer them back to my profile.

I just dont see how ignoring messages altogther can be seen as good for the site. All too often people comein here moaning they dont get a reply or is anybody real etc

Surely it cant be beyond yourselves to say "Hey thanks for messaging but if you take a look at our profile you are not really what we are looking for or we dont chat without a picture or we want somebody closer or even please could you introduce yourself a little"

*arah-Jane By  *arah-Jane    profile verified by photo premium paying member  over a year ago

Chesh I'll check on the status of the %age widget with the techies tomorrow we removed it because of performance issues but want to bring it or a similar indicator back

sjx

If people had the intelligence to sit and read a profile before sending messages to someone who is 300 miles away and want to meet local people, then they wouldn't have to post on the forum about their messages being ignored.

Thanks SJ xx

And while we're on about what's good for the site, I hardly think posting sarcastic replies to people who've posted in the wrong forum make us look very good *winks*

And nfkcouple if just a few more replied pointing them in the right direction they might take note and read the profiles and we would all be happy.

sod that just give the idiots a negative 4 not reading

*erky By *erky  (M)  over a year ago

I am a single male (well der) From Sunny old Rotherham.

I follow most of the rules posted here and I do not get abusive or sarcastic. I read profiles and only message people I can actually travel to meet.

yet so far only one person I have mailed since I have been here (quite a while, dunno how long) has replied and met up with me. As far as I am aware they had just as good as time as I did. And we still meet up for casual fucks every now and then.

So where Am i going wrong? Do i need a face pic up or something. Any advice offered is more than welcome. Nothing worse than not learning from you're mistakes or taking advice.

Rich

There is a right way and a sarcastic way to point someone in the right direction.

I'm not going to post any more on the subject as Bolly's post is very informative and whatever differences in opinion we have will not be resolved by tit for tats posts on this thread

Dont think so Bubbles as there have been loads of forums about guys not reading profiles.Just to say dont wanna get into all this but we still do reply to people who are polite but theres only so much you can take.

oh thank god for the words of the wise , now where did my last scribbling go !! was it deleted lol , just seems to of vanished ,,,,,,,,,,,,

XXX pic...
login to view
By *orny_nights   profile verified by photo (M)(F  over a year ago

We dont reply to a lot of messages mainly because the people sending have been a bit daft ..

some things we have gotten have been like

"fancy a fuck tonight" from people on the wrong side of the irish sea. If the they dont spend the time looking at the profile to see our location why should we bother replying ..

another has been "hey i'm coming over your way soon wanna meet up" where as a hey i coming over soon fancy chatting see what happens might have gotten a response

We've also noticed theres been a few that join the site and within minutes are sending messages with their msn and making offers to show their cocks..

some got a thanks but no thanks only to send same message again week or so later..

and we've just had a few nutters and liars 1 fella, kept asking same questions everytime on msn and could never remember us even tho we cammed more than once (mrs reckoned he must have been on something) and another went from being married with kids to single having just dumped his girlfriend within a few weeks, so now we're just fussy who we reply 2.

So that's stirred things up a little... I can understand there are more than a few issues to both sides of this disagreement and most of it comes down to common courtesy and politness. A feedback option may be good but unfortunately open to misuse by every lonely male failing to get the reply he wants and couples inudated with requests for shags. Some monitering of number of responses Is there a suitable answer to keep everyone happy... No. But like Bolly does a little constructive feed back and a guiding hand or a polite no thanks well soften the blow. Failing that a good wank before replying solves all woes apparently. Failing that kicking off the ignorant 'fuck' requesting members may imply that those remaining have at least a small sliver of decency and some ability in trying to converse and are worth at least a polite thanks but no.

It should have read 'Some measure of monitering responses would be a good indicator of blanket emailers an non respondee's.

This is obviously a tricky one, with no right or wrong answers - I understand that single females and couples must get loads of mail. My gripe was that when you do take the time to read profiles, which I always do, and you really do believe that you are wasting nobodys time, that your mail is just deleted with no response. It opens the question's 'are they too busy?' 'maybe I should try next week' 'maybe I should try a diff approach?' and so on - Thus creating so much more traffic for people who don't want it. A simple 'no thanks' is easy and will save a lot of people time and hassle and let us all get on with having fun with the right people. That is why we are here?

My final word on this subject, i promise - It all begs the question;

If folks cant even bother replying,

(be that with a polite "Thanks but no thanks", an automated reply or a "Come back when you have read our profile donut!")

no matter what your message content was...

Were they really the kind of people you wanted to chat to with a veiw to meeting for sex anyway???

Praise be to Bubbles....amen.

Bubbles why concentrate so much on folk not answering when the same can be said of folk not reading profiles before sending silly messages.Why do people go to the bother and take the time to write profiles?Its like the old chestnut on yahoo,you fill out your profile with all your info then you get loads of idiots asking a/s/l when its all on your profile.If you think people are ignorant because they dont answer messages when the info is on profile then maybe none of us should bother filling in a profile at all.

oh my - well thats what reading does for some people (and alcohol probably). anyway - my point was that staffbull for example is saying they want me to show a face pic, i have one on here but i dont want anyone with a PC free to view it so it is on private. Problem I have is people block your age catagory but alway want you to send them a pic ?!!?!?!? stress! you see? LOL

apart from that I think if you do not want to converse or meet someone then a plite no thanks woudl be enough and its not like theres a rush on to catch someone wanking on a cam is there? so be nice and send a little something if they wink at you tho, give them a wink back or dont that should do, like it would in a pub.

P.S if you really find it hard finding a woman or couple to meet then your looking in the wrong place cause just by chatting enough with people on here and other sites you should build relationships and get invites anyway, of course thats assuming you do talk to people and not just wanking while the wife watches big brother downstairs. oops did i say that LOL

*obbo5678 By *obbo5678  (M)  over a year ago

Try this for size....

"Dear PC Doctor, I think I have a problem with my PC.

I have been on this dogging site for just over a week now but my inbox doesn't seem to be working.

I have put up a really short, easy to read profile that just says "I'm horny - fancy a fuck" knowing that if I come straight to the point these tarts will appreciate that!

I haven't slowed it down with photo's as I like to keep em guessing but I have flooded their entire database with photo's of my cock (not just the ones who say "I'm gagging for it" coz I didn't find many of those - but everyone regardless of their requirements - I know they'll change their mind when they see my cock.)

Anyway..the thing is I am checking my inbox every 5 minutes and there's nothing in it - NADA - not a fucking thing so there must be something wrong with it so could you please check it - while you're at it could you also take a look at my keyboard - it's getting rather sticky.

Thanks

Desperate of Dartford"

I really didn't want this thread to turn into a bickering slagging off men debate. I would much rather we got back on subject and anyone who has CONSTRUCTIVE advice please share it with us.

There are plenty of people out there who could benefit from this, who are new and inexperienced.

So I am asking very politely that the debates take place elsewhere, thank you.

Bolly x

*obbo5678 By *obbo5678  (M)  over a year ago

Just trying to be humourous but feel suitably chastised...sorry..xx

*ir Fuck Alot By *ir Fuck Alot   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Im a sngle guy and ive bin on here frm almost the beging, havent met that many but ones i have i still see, sngl guys just need to b patient, it will happen and dont get arsey if u get knock baks word get abt quick. .msg people miles away is gud as u never no when ur b in that area just hang in there. 'my the dog b wiv u'

think your key pad is fucked !!! its left loads of letters out ....

well i dont answer all my messages either lots are stupid and rude..even the sorry but no thanks dosnt work they still send more.its not rude not to reply cos it can be like a full time job lol and then its not fun.

Robbo, never stop being humourous. As agreed earlier up this thread, a bit of humour goes a long long way!

what annoys me is when people just dont respond to you, especially when you have been chatting with them before. i fully understand there are plenty of weirdos and time wasters out there but a little respect and manners are important.

i good idea for single guys is maybe to post a few adverts here and there looking for single females to join up for parties etc.

Im sure single ladies need discreet fun too.

Apart from that i know that many cpls do look for single guys so make sure that you keep looking keep trying and if all else fails waste another day wanking over porn and enjoying the edging !!!

it is good advice however it does not stop single fems and couples just being ignorant and ignoring messages or deleting messages without looking at the profile! but thats just the way it is there is more single males than couples or fems looking for single males.

also what is the view on winks?

i tend to wink to see if i get one back, then i know there is an interest in me otherwise im just wasting my time messaging!

sorry to moan

boring now with people moaning i send messages to guys some do not reply ,thats life im afraid its just a sex site anyway.so i say if people dont reply maybe they dont want to end off x

We could'nt agree more Laurenxx....

The sites called "Dogging.co.uk"

Rather than sitting in front of there pc's being armchair doggers!!! (looking for an easy meet).

Maybe the massed ranks of crybabys should be out putting a little time in "the field" so to speak!!

Before we're howled down yes we know some people like to arrange meets & chat on line and phone 1st..

But christ its a dogging site get out there and go dogging...rather than moan we dont get meets or messages back....

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ave and Jean   profile verified by photo (M)(F  over a year ago

This reply made me laugh well said

sword-stileto did u ever think that people are on here to find out where dogging is taking place?

that is the main reason im on here yet almost every person in the midlands who claims dogging as their interest dont actually respond when u ask em!

i hate moanin but some ppl are just plain twats, y r u on here and not out in 'the field'??????

Eveningdelight..

We had other commitments this weekend thats why we were'nt OUT..

But next weekend we will be once again waiting to see what happens..

Just because you ask people where to go dogging does'nt mean they have to reply!!!!

Yes its a shame they dont but thats life...

People have put time into sitting waiting and are loath to just give out details of where they go!!!

This site and every other site are single guy heavey its the same at most dogging spots.

Thats why we said spend some time out there....

Although this site is called Dogging, doesn't mean to say the majority of people here are into Dogging. We know people use the site for a variety of purposes. For me it's NSA sex, meeting one to one (at the moment...) but who knows how I may be using it a few months down the line?

I like to think of the cam room on here as "dogging in comfort and with control". I chose when I go on, who with, what I do, what I let people see. I am in the comfort of my own home, having enjoyed a glass or two of wine and sometimes a meal beforehand. Doesn't matter if it's peeing down with rain outside.... or if it's cold, of if you desperately need the loo!

From what I have heard and read, the World of Dogging is changing... probably a lot of that due to this site

I am having a great time on this site, and it is providing me with exactly what I want.

It's here for us to use as we want to. There's no thing preordained.

Granted you can use this site for whatever you want from it ...(we do)

Yes the World of Dogging is changing!!!

But not always for the best.

But dont sit and moan that people wont tell you where to go!!!

Maybe they dont want more single guys at an already crowded location at the end of the day its there choice if they reply or not..

going dogging does nothing for me ,i use this site to chat,have a laugh and meet the occasional guy for sex,but for me there has to be a attraction or i wont bother meeting im not a desperado lol

Haa haa Lauren, I agree. Mind you, I must like the voyeur side of things, as providing a guy is happy, I like nothing more than sharing me giving a BJ with the cam / chat room on here

Oh, and I have done some sleuthing before about dogging locations, and found people on here from the area I was going to very helpful indeed in suggesting places.....

But maybe it's because I am a girlie...

Isnt it time this thread was closed as there have been plenty of insults and bad words used and we got barred from forums for exactly the same.

Where are the insults and bad words Couple?

Dogging, it may be listed on peoples profiles as an interest.

That does not have to mean they do on a regular basis, it could just mean they have an interest in trying it once or twice, so when they are in the old folks home years from now there is no regret on things missed out on. Or maybe just nosey as to what other people get up too.

As for locations, Google the location of many country parks, beaches, or even just your home town adding +dogging you might be surprised at what you find.

But you are on a website where you can seek to make contact with people that you can share time with, get a feel for, rather than being in a situation where you're just having a bit of a snog with your girlfriend and cars with 'men in macs' types start parking along side to watch.

Uninvited attention is not always welcome, sometime people are just being couples and having a kiss and a cuddle for their benefit, nobody else's.

Not going to read through it all again Bubbles but as we have followed it from the start if you read through it you will find them.

Well said nxtrik

lets end this one guys everyone has there own expectations from this site what ever it may be,dogging,chatting,camming or meeting were all differant in what we like and want.so lets just enjoy xx

OOOhhh I am... I so AM

*rewery1821 By *rewery1821  (M)  over a year ago

bubbles why are you so rude to people ive been reading this thred and nfkcple did raise a good point basically you are just a rude person who is inpatient and sarcastic ok some people will not read someone's profile and just send a silly message but you can either ignore it or send the no thanks personally if someone who doesn't read my profile and messages me like a few couples have ill just ignore it why should i wast time on someone who has not taken the time to read what i have put its not like there big profiles, this is not ment to be an argument just a bit of friendly criticism

Hahaha and im rude brewery? Bless your defensive little soul lol

You know all Bolly was doing was to try and give some useful helpful and infomrative advice and its been turned into yet another who can have a go at who thread.

So lets get back to what this is really about, I for one think the advice is well written very informative and worth reading and I know Bolly will help people in anyway she can.

So may I kindly and gently reccomend that anyone who joins this thread reads and digest the first and original post before they comment.

*5Tart By *5Tart   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

personally i find it rude if someone doesnt rely to a mail ..I know a lot of people get a lot of mail

but it really takes 2 seconds to reply saying thanks for the mail but i'm not interested have a good day

*incolnshire_Poacher By *incolnshire_Poacher   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I have to agree with T5Tart. I sent a message to a lady the other week which was deleted within 5 minutes without even having been read even though I read her profile and made sure I was in the age group etc she wanted to meet. I always read the profiles and if I'm out of the age group or required conditions of what the lady wants, I don't message but a no thanks, even the automated no thanks would be nice.

After all, there are some genuine guys on here !!

Mr S

(soon off to Sweden)

*5Tart By *5Tart   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

agreed mr s

only time i message people who i dont fit their criteria is to find out about new locations and i always start the mail with I know you are not looking for a single bloke but I would like to know if you know of any locations that I may not . or something similar

always polite

alwasy just for a chat or whatever never right in with fancy a fuck

and still get ignored

seems alot of the wanna be tossers have messed it up for the genuine guys

*incolnshire_Poacher By *incolnshire_Poacher   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Couldn't have said it any better T5Tart.

As I've always said, politeness costs nothing !

Cheers and good luck

Mr S

(working up to Mr T lol)

to be honest, yes im a newbie, yes ive sent messages to people,

but the best way is to have a laugh in the chatroom, add some friends and have a bit of good old convo,

and sometime you might jus get lucky

Exactly Geordie.

That's the way to do it

Again, I agree, with Geordie this time but as the old saying goes, a smile costs nothing and neither does politeness so I guess this thread will go on and on and on with different views but it still boils down to one thing, not replying even if to say no, after all, it takes the same amount of time to delete a message as it does to click on the other button to send a polite no but thanks.

Cheers

Mr S

PS Pineapple, you wasn't known as Judy in a previous life was you (Punch n Judy) Just jokin hun

Mr Spunky it doesnt boil down to just one thing there is also the point of reading peoples profiles and what they want before sending silly or rude messages so it boils down to a couple of things.

Point taken couple04 and yes, I agree with what you say but if, like me you DO read profiles etc and the message still gets deleted without even being read then I think thats pretty rude.

Cheers

Mr S

So the moral of the story is......take notice of what Bolly said at the top, which was a great post.

Don't send mail to someone who's profile doesn't match yours... then you won't be annoyed if they don't answer.

If you match their profile and don't get a reply..then move on to the next one and remember you probably wouldn't want to meet that person anyway.

Can you say that again Cheshire please LOL.

No, you're right. I have never sent a message to someone twice if the first got deleted, horny bugger I am, desperate I'm not ...

Mr S