New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613524 members (2 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Dogging forum > warrington voyeur

See newest message in thread

warrington voyeur

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

wondering were best place in warrington. were voyeur can watch you and maybe have a wank at you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*r and Mrs Horny By *r and Mrs Horny  (M)(F  over a year ago

Lmao

I've not tried it before...but I sure can't wait to have a wank AT someone. It sounds violent and sexy at the same time

"I've not tried it before...but I sure can't wait to have a wank AT someone. It sounds violent and sexy at the same time "

can be fun at times even betta if iwhen they suck it clean m8

*ousewife By *ousewife  (F  over a year ago

were in warrington does it happen dogging

By *rgasm2012   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Few places i think...birchwood forest pk,silver lane,alder lane i think..think there are few more not sure...if any female wants to go one night could try arrange something with them...wouldn't mind trying it for first time myself..

"were in warrington does it happen dogging"

have you tried reyland rack thats good place after 11 pm lol xx

@ _ousewife...we wouldn't advise trying ANY of those places now they have been mentioned AGAIN on the open forum, like these activitys needed any extra attention bringing.....

"@ _ousewife...we wouldn't advise trying ANY of those places now they have been mentioned AGAIN on the open forum, like these activitys needed any extra attention bringing....."

were wud you say best place then ???? just asking x

The best places aren't publicised on forums..!!!

By *ladiator82   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@The2ofus27 can you send me in pvt a list of some good places in the area pls?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *atietvsheff  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Housewife, the other users are correct, if published then all you get are hassle and police, best thing is arrange a private session with people you want to try with i.e like minded, arrange a meet, when you are happy then play, and arrange more meets plus ask trusted parties to bring "friends" so the group expands safely, or you risk sitting in carparks in quiet areas and hope someone calls by, pvt me and happy to discuss.

I wank at you kind sir, ahaha.

"The best places aren't publicised on forums..!!!"

mail them to my inbox best places

"The best places aren't publicised on forums..!!!"

mail them to my inbox best places

Can anybody send me good dogging sites please

Oh yeah

Suggest a good place then publicise it for the local boy racers, police n smackheads (listed in no particular order) to turn up and watch the brown stuff hit the big whirly thing

Lmfao

Sorry chaps, but just because you are a member on this site doesn't mean we want to pass out the locations we know to be currently active and safe. We have no real idea who you are and put simply we don't want hundreds of single guys turning up to either overcrowd and intimidate us and others or fullbeam/drive around/push/poke/prod their expectant arrogance on us. Obviously as with most the replys will be "I'm not like that" etc but unfortunately there are a large majority that are and thus have spoiled it for the rest. Our personal experiences have led us to the views we have and in a nutshell...single guys aren't on the top of our list of people we like to encounter, and when we do it's not hard to find. The limited amount of active couples is a closer knit community, so a different approach might be useful other than the usual:

Pm me the locations too please.

Where do you guys go.

Would love to watch you two

Etc etc etc

This is all in good good faith, and you've all heard it before countless times no doubt, but at the end of the day, couples are letting singles (of their choosing) into the most intimate part of a relationship, it's not a privilege that, if present the couple are there FOR YOU. put the time in and the rewards will come!!

Dogging has changed due to phones/Internet etc both in good and bad ways. It's not like ordering domino's off the Internet. You can't just see what's about (and where), then nip down and get involved. Most locations are generic in nature;

Quiet dark secluded spots in and around towns/cities, car parks lay-bys etc. Do your homework and then put in the time to check them out daytime/night time. See who's who and follow the etiquette associated. Eventually you'll hopefully become someone who couples/singles etc feel comfortable with and will regularly come back for more.

Openly quoting locations etc (although most already ruined are readily available with a quick google search) will only serve to diminish any trust you had and also ensure that most genuine and regular playmates will give those places a very wide berth.

Ranted out

well said 2...come on single guys time to grow up..wake up and smell the coffee and all that..your not trying to borrow a cup of sugar from your neighbour you are asking to join a couple and share their most intimate moments...just because a lady enjoys sex its not your right to expect to join in..its a privilege that needs to be earned..you only get out what you put in...so to speak

I live near alder root there action going on be more,,where fiddle in bag pub there private road,,but I found a old building on gorsty lane in between burtwood n clockface I been there few doing a photoshoot with some models

Add a new message to this topic