New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login478877 members (187 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Dogging forum > cannock chase

See newest message in thread

cannock chase

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

any of you people go to the chase in staffs and where do you think is the best place for action?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*arly1970 By *arly1970  (M)(F  over a year ago

Ansons Bank at the chase is where people meet up. I often go when the weathers ok, it can be a good laugh as well. Its lovely to just sit and watch the deer and rabbits if theres nowt else going on but theres nearly always doggers there especialy at weekends.

hi ive bin ansons bank never seen anybody, let me no when your going upo there, and il turn up, and have some fun, watch rabbits lol lol

Hi also been to ansons bank, And only ever see guys sitting in cars. (daytimes and evenings).So next time you are going there please let us know.xx

*arly1970 By *arly1970  (M)(F  over a year ago

Like any dogging site u have to sit and wait sometimes ( thats when the rabbits seem interesting lol ) last time i went to ansons there were at least 8 couples plus single guys. maybe the cold weathers put people off....

XXX pic...
login to view
By *erforming Couple   profile verified by photo (M)(F  over a year ago

We see quite a few cpls on the chase most weekends. You just have to be patient and enjoy the view

*idge59 By *idge59  (M)  over a year ago

Ansons varies a lot, like most dogging places. I have had days /nights there when there are loads of couples and then again I have been and seen no one at all.

There are other places on the chase that can get pretty active too. PM me if you want to know where they are or, even better, if you would like to meet there?

we will be there tomorrow night after about 9pm and also saturday night. we were there last saturday and had some fun and want more, so men please turn up.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ngwie  (M)  over a year ago

where is ansons bank guys?

By *ebt  (M)(F  over a year ago

my wife and i have been to cannock on a few occasions we are looking to be watched maybe more ? anyone give us more info please?

Add a new message to this topic