New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login611505 members (94 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Dogging forum > re. fife.

See newest message in thread

re. fife.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

having a really bad dry spell here in fife,cant seem to find anywhere at the mo that is busy any help please xox.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*4xor By *4xor  (M)  over a year ago

tell me about it ! it's shit round here !

yea it really is, im thinking of giving up on here and on meets in general x

most sites and dogging spots are crap now its fading out and sites like this is turning into a dating site rather than a place to pick up strangers for sex if you post a couple some people want a photographic application form and a disclosure check

talk on the phone go for a drink see if we click its a fuck not a relationship i dont mind guys meeting up for a threesome but the wining and dining and turning up with a rose i could do without

Sounds like you are find out out the single male side of dogging which is a lot of waiting in car parks with fingers crossed lol

Couldn't agree more. try as I might I can't find anyone.

Then again it might just be me. Shame there isn't a way this situation could be resolved in a mutually beneficial way.

Hey ho

Yeh same in Glasgow meets few and far between best of luck to everyone hope you get some meets and if your ever near Glasgow let me knw

basicly boys dogging has run its course, it hit its peek now its dived just like shares, you might get the odd one doing it but ive had my fill of turning up when noones there , personaly i think the scottish are a bit differant than say the english , we are just a small country ,plus its fuckin colder ,thing is police are clamping down on this kind of thing instead of turning a blind eye , thats if there not joining in , or turning up in civies and getting there rocks of mind there men also , with cocks , i can mind in my street we had flats full of young mums and the squad car turnt up every mon and fri afternoon , later was told the 2 cops were banging the wee lassie on the 3rd floor in working hours, as the paying tax person paid for it , thats your cops for you . law for them and one for us .

i am new to dogging and have never had any luck at any sites around cowdenbeath any advice??

hey we would come and visit

*ambo2010 By *ambo2010  (M)  over a year ago

hey am up for a meet if u are

Add a new message to this topic