New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login479125 members (165 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Dogging forum > police at local dogging site

See newest message in thread

police at local dogging site

*alkeith dogging By *alkeith dogging   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I took a wee trip to my local dogging site tonight. When I pulled into the car park the police were there. There was another car there so take it they cough someone doing the dirty dance. I fecking shat myself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onkeyslut  (M)  over a year ago

I may be wrong but I thought so long as nobody reports you for indecent exposure you can have sex outside

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends on the police force some would nick you for looking at them cross - eyed FFS

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *outhcoastmale    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

they might even nick for shitting yourself in public lol

UK law states it is illegal to have sex in a public place, which would include car parks, nature reserves, Tesco's etc.

However, it would depend on the individual force how rigourous they would enforce the law.

The reality of any public sex problem is that the people caught will do themselves no favours.

Saying to the police:

"what the fu## you going to do about it pig"

"nuffin you can do...not harmin' anyone innit"

"shouldn't you be out catchin' rapists and murderers"

will almost certainly turn a tense situation into many hours of police custody.

Getting arrested will also lead to the average joe sinking themselves under the surface rather rapidly.

If you are nicked:

Shut your gob. Keep the insults for the pub.

Give your name and address only.

Immediately ask for legal representation. The duty solicitor will be ok.

Sex in a public place may well be illegal. Other things are important as well. Time. Place. Person involved.

Shagging a 13 year-old at mid-day in a childrens playpark is a "go straight to jail" card.

However, shagging your wife in front of a few guys in a wood at midnight is unlikely to attract much attention, let along police interest.

Before any prosecution several things are considered.

Any evidence ?

Public interest ?

And a tricky one....was there a "reasonable expectation of privacy"

None of it any good if you fall down at the first hurdle.........telling the law to F off.

*alkeith dogging By *alkeith dogging   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

so i wonder if they were dogging.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lutandhubby  (M)(F  over a year ago

you are also put on the sex offenders register now. (be carefull out there)

By *ishlist44   premium paying member (M)(F  over a year ago

Really, sex offenders list!!!! Thats a real worry due to my-our work

*opline71 By *opline71  (M)  over a year ago

Didn't no that if caught u were pit on the sex list that's not good for any one to be onn

Keep safe all and be careful

XXX pic...
login to view
By *COOTS200  (M)(F  over a year ago

Common sense needed here. Read the Sexual Offences Act 2003, you can find a summary of it on google.

Go out in the day getting your cock out at car windows will cause you and dogging problems. Go out at night and you'll be fine, just use your common sense.

Confuscious say:

Man with stiff dick and common sense very rare individual

sex outdoors is legal as long as your not imposing on anyone else and you take the necessary precautions to avoid the chance of anyone being imposed which basically means " dont get caught " if anyone walks past or pops out the woods with a dog ( and hes not got his dick in his hand )then your fucked ... as for the police it is entirely up to them they could think you took steps to avoid intruding on anyone or ( and this is the part most people dont think of ) he could arrest you for imposing yourself on him when hes going about his daily job ... so it all depends on what his views are on shagging out doors or hers

*arlacum By *arlacum  (M)(F  over a year ago

Don't know about Scotland the laws a bit different up there from England, but just to add a bit of clarity the same applies here in that a police officer can be 'outraged' by people having sex in a public place think thats precedent now.

As for a reasonable expectation or excercising 'due dilligence' with the expectation of privacy, a case in Staffs last year that is well documented resulted in a official caution for 2 people when they were 'performing' a sexual act in a land rover on land they owned.

However there was 'a possibility' they could have been seen and caused outrage from a nearby canal towpath. the male worked for a council and when he was CRB checked the caution came up and he was labeled wrongly it now seems 'a risk to children' it's a long story with a lot of other factors, but beware there are many cops that don't care.

The problems arise when areas become hot spots and not for the right reasons

Which raises the problem with the enhanced CRB check, which uses information the police have on the checked person which may be relevant to the check, even though there may have been no action.

Checking information held about you via a subject access request (data protection act) would be interesting....mine was...funnily enough my vehicle has been "logged" in many carparks and laybys. Some of the information is "blacklined"..hmmm

By *mouse  (M)  over a year ago

My advice; if you get caught, don't accept the caution. The Police can offer you a caution if they think you've misbehaved, but if you don't accept it they have two choices; let you go or prosecute (trial by jury). It is the CPS who decide if you go to trial not the police, so they also have to think that you did wrong but more importantly, they have to think they can persuade 12 other people you did wrong.

You hear a lot in the press about cautions for dogging, but when did you ever hear about anyone going to court for it - there is a reason for that; if you did take reasonable care, it's virtually impossible to prove otherwise (beyond a reasonable doubt) in court.

Sound advice _mouse. CPS won't prosecute unless there's hard evidence and witnesses. It costs far too much money to risk, and no way will they get a jury to convict. Especially a male dominated jury!

Better to not get caught.

Even better to think before displaying anything that may give you problems. If the couple in the car are dressed for a long walk on a wet day, and have no interesting flesh exposed then keep your fly zipped. I know of one prosecution of a dogger, and that was for exposure. The couple were not dogging and were not impressed by his size. Outraging public decency doesn't even need any public to witness the deed. In daylight take great care, at night just look out, at one in the morning who gives a monkeys.

XXX pic...
login to view

On being caught attempt to bite your own ear whilst shouting ARSE every few moments. It may not get you off but will amuse the police no end. For added effect tell them you live with the Nolans and were once married to a matching set of luggage. Wibble.

"My advice; if you get caught, don't accept the caution. The Police can offer you a caution if they think you've misbehaved, but if you don't accept it they have two choices; let you go or prosecute (trial by jury). It is the CPS who decide if you go to trial not the police, so they also have to think that you did wrong but more importantly, they have to think they can persuade 12 other people you did wrong.

You hear a lot in the press about cautions for dogging, but when did you ever hear about anyone going to court for it - there is a reason for that; if you did take reasonable care, it's virtually impossible to prove otherwise (beyond a reasonable doubt) in court."

The above is excellent advice, also never admit to doing anything which might be construed as being illegal. When there is no admission of guilt and no evidence to support charges of wrong doing - prosecution is impossible. It should not be necessary to remind doggers to always be polite and do not shout arseholes at the police. That assinine behaviour is fine for frustrated females masquerading as couples - provided it is done well away from dogging sites.

and if you refuse a caution they will arrest you so if you like rides in police vans go ahead

A caution is offered after you have been arrested.

And 'printed

And photographed

And dna'ed

Two types..

Simple and conditional..

The difference being that conditional is "spent" after the conditions are met.....simple lasts five years.

A caution IS part of your criminal record and will show on any searches, crb checks, and is mentioned in any further criminal proceedings (after conviction)

Personally, I prefer to just bite my tongue....it doesn't need much to get arrested now.

Oh, and a caution is ONLY given in very minor cases....if they catch you displaying your assets you can wave goodbye for a while.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *OM42   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

You all miss the point with cautions........to get 1 you 1st need to admit what you've done

XXX pic...
login to view

"You all miss the point with cautions........to get 1 you 1st need to admit what you've done"

Well said.

Add a new message to this topic