New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login478751 members (207 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Dogging forum > Lone female doggers

See newest message in thread

Lone female doggers

By *remen   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I've just seen a so called dogging video on another website, part of the vid was supposedly filmed somewhere near the Blackpool/Lancaster area and the lass that was in it claimed she went dogging there regularly on her own, though one of the guys who joined her apparantly meets her there regularly so I guess he keeps an eye on things.

I don't go dogging very often these days but I used to go out frequently years ago and can never recall coming across a lone female, only couples. Has anyone come across any lone female doggers? Not sure I'd feel safe enough if I was a woman, I sometimes question if it's safe as a bloke to go dogging alone these days.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aith   profile verified by photo (F  over a year ago

i have been a few times by myself but alway have a personal alam incase thing go wrong

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i sometimes go out on my own but only in the daytime.there is no way i would go out at night.

By  *r and Mrs Bangerboobs    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)(F  over a year ago

I went dogging for many many years and often used to go alone, not in the early days as I was too unsure about what was to happen, but gradually (well...after the first two weeks!!) I decided to go alone if my dogging partner wasn't available. I'd stay around the places I knew well and wouldn't take risks...only had one dodgy experience and that was with a drunk guy who actually driven there, but other guys rallied round and saved the day!! Mrs BB x x

*NGELDUST By *NGELDUST  (M)(F  over a year ago

I went out once on my own in daytime and only to a place

I had been to before and knew most of the guys there. Best be careful x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ee8to10   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

"I've just seen a so called dogging video on another website, part of the vid was supposedly filmed somewhere near the Blackpool/Lancaster area and the lass that was in it claimed she went dogging there regularly on her own "

Oooh 'eck! I met a lone female out dogging a couple of months back. And near Lancaster!

Think I'd better have a look at that video, I could be in it! In which case, I'll be looking for my appearance money!

By *remen   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"I've just seen a so called dogging video on another website, part of the vid was supposedly filmed somewhere near the Blackpool/Lancaster area and the lass that was in it claimed she went dogging there regularly on her own

Oooh 'eck! I met a lone female out dogging a couple of months back. And near Lancaster!

Think I'd better have a look at that video, I could be in it! In which case, I'll be looking for my appearance money! "

Was she in a dark coloured (possibly green) W reg Corsa?

By *okiabadboy  (M)  over a year ago

Always be safe , keep mobile on you ,, and make friends before you go

*irtywelshbasket By *irtywelshbasket   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Nope never seen lone female doggers down in south wales either.... and yes always keep your mobile handy and let a friend know where your going - safety call.

I quite often go out alone dogging but only to places where I feel comfortable and I also always let someone know where I am and let them know from time to time that I am still OK.

the lone female should always arrange the meet at a place of her choice and always let someone know where they will be and what time they will be back always keep mobile switched on and try to go some where that is not to remote

other than that have fun and stay safe

Eradicate some of the risk: Don't arrange meets.

Dogging on-the-fly. wins every time.

And no, you won't need the loads of offers to help you do it properly.

I have never known a lone female have problems. Stay out of laybys with loads of caravans in (hint)

*arzannojane By *arzannojane  (M)  over a year ago

what a bad sociaty we live in, women should beable go out and have fun like us blokes, but so many selfish men ruin it for others,dont think their could be more sexy site than seeing a woman dogging on her own,and all us male doggers should keep a close eye on them if they dodecide venture outdoors,

*arzannojane By *arzannojane  (M)  over a year ago

and if a female ever needs a body guard get in touch, 19 stone bodybuilder at your service lol

*NGELDUST By *NGELDUST  (M)(F  over a year ago

"and if a female ever needs a body guard get in touch, 19 stone bodybuilder at your service lol"

I might take you up on that offer

By *ogirlabc  (F 35 weeks ago

I sometimes go alone, yes its nervy but also a huge buzz!

Add a new message to this topic