New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login483287 members (162 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Dogging forum > Broxton

See newest message in thread

Broxton

By *i_guyupforanything  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Heard about this place from a few guys

really wanna go there but dont drive

Anyone wanna give it a go together?

Im in Ellesmere Port

cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

BTW this place is a dogging spot apparently which is very acctive..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes and did you ahve to announce it?? not having a go just saying before one of the mods does

Just Google Broxton Dogging and there are a number of articles about police going there

but they have a policy of turning a blind eye

apparently...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No they don't have a policy on turning blind eye! I got 'questioned' not long ago.....so please NO locations in the forum!

*arlacum By *arlacum  (M)(F  over a year ago

Blind eye!! as Jim Royal says "My Arse they do" that particular site is no secret anymore as it's blabbed so often around different websites thats why theres very little goes on except single males and the odd cpls now and again,

In cheshire local crime and disorder partnerships have dogging very firmly on the agenda as anti-social unacceptable sexual activity affecting the quality of life for local people specific to the appropiate areas where it takes place.

They are currently operating like other forces a policy of disruption to contain it! not a blind eye, get caught with your cock out or legs open on the dash and the eye may just blink lol

One measure being considered at the moment is dispersal under Anti-Social behaviour legislation which is multi-agency flexible and funded,

The reason ?

The whole thing has evolved into a seperate world attracting all sorts of other "social" problems,

A post on here recently stated " people had shotguns and youths were filming doggers" if they didn't know what went on there that problem wouldn't have happened! if they weren't from the area then was it dogging that had brought them into that locality ?

It comes down to others rights to quiet enjoyment and use of amenity! it's not just the single "homer" males or dohnut doggers, driving round & round it's the soiled condoms, adult magazines, soiled tissues, and of late I hear eastern europeans in the south offering ladies of the night and their services day and night,

As we all know and is posted here often the boy racers and druggies that also tend to frequent country parks and the like don't help either tearing round the countryside in the dead of night,

Theres also been an increase in the general crime levels where such activity is taking place so all in all when the local worthies ask the police to act on these issues which quickly escalate into 'hotspots' they have to nowadays thats why the money's ringfenced.

Believe me ALL the above will eventualy contribute to the dimise of dogging as we know it!

If you think the police & others don't look at sites like this one and others you are very much mistaken!

Remember theres no recommendation like word of mouth! keep it quiet, keep it safe! x

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *OM42    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

This place is dead and well past it's sell by date. I've been going there for years.

At 1st it was great, you didn't know what to expect. Have had lots of fun with various couples and even single ladies.

Now it's is just plain stupid. I last went about 6 weeks ago, I've not been back since.

Lots of gay action and no dogging fun. Lots of silly boy racers, zooming around kicking the dust up and flashing their lights and truckers who think it's their right to be there and bang on your window.

At the first hint of a couple, all the males move their cars for a better look and crowd around. They and the truckers don't take any notice or have any respect. This usually ends up in the said couple leaving quickly, followed by several wheel spinning sad old gits trying to follow them and several grumpy truckers voicing their nonsense.

What a shame, I doubt I'll be back.

Tom

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *OM42    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Oh......and the Police. They just drive in, turn round and leave. I've never been stopped and I've never seen them even approach any cars/persons. I'm sure they've got better things to do.

Add a new message to this topic